Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I want to branch out a bit from the Big 2 for hero books. My favorites characters are Thor and Batman.

What should I check out here first? I'll be buying hardcovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Just going to pick up all the recommendations you guy tossed out. I needed an excuse to get some stuff with my Secret Wars HC anyway.

That and I've never really had a bad recommendation from any of you :)

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I had time to sit down and read the first trade of Bloodshot Reborn. I finished it, and immediately bought the next issue on Comixology, and then the next... I hope Bloodsquirt comes back!

Got Ninjak to read next! The art looks killer, so I'm pretty excited if the story stuff is even half as good as Bloodshot Reborn.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Read all of Bloodshot Reborn other than the annual. Holy crap I love where the book went issue ten gently caress it! 30 year jump! Also, it's Mad Max now! Brilliant!