Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Backed. Maybe this will be the game that gets me to try GMing offline TT. At the least, I think I can sell it to my fantasy-heavy group!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
I voted Remnant, Spider, Construct though a more generic 'bug-people' Spider would be even cooler. Honestly there are a lot of cool ideas there. The Pair seems like a good idea but possibly complex in play--I admit some of that is trepidation from a long time in text-based RPGs where playing two people means a lot of typing.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
The Hatchling wasn't in my top 3 but it was a close thing, and I would be strongly tempted to play it as the placeholder art, a mystery egg with little legs sticking out.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer

unseenlibrarian posted:

Guh, just had another dumb idea for a Fellowship reskin/hack and I really need to stop until the game's actually out.

(Appalachian Folklore Fellowship. The Overlord, of course, is "The Devil their Own Self" and you've got playbooks like the Blessed Fool, The Cunning-man/Conjure-woman, The Clever One, the...well, the Giant, because giants happen in Appalachian folklore, usually secret descendants of Goliath, and so on.)

Get writing anyway, I wish to hear more and I have the capability to badger you!

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
Yes, please do this if possible. I love the material but having it all in one file at least (if not one paper book) would be great.