Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

fellowship.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I mean, I voted for Constructed, Remnant, and Elemental so I am pretty happy with this result. I put pair in last because get hosed yall.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Gnome: Which 'What is a Giant?' option should be picked to play as an Ent?

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Maybe have a sixth stat that shows how 'in synch' the rider and mount are? And then a core move that is used with that. Third core move I'm thinking would be a 'pick a species, look, and some traits from a list' type deal for your mount. "What is a Rider?" options for nomads, people who live out on top of mountains where no one else can get, etc. Gear options for barding (armor), treats (vigor: Synch), fire breath (area, dangerous), a cool lance (melee, piercing).

yes these are shower thoughts what of it

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Clockwork Gadget posted:

that is metal af

thanks

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Kai Tave posted:

I feel like the Death Hunter enemy has an ability that, uh, doesn't quite belong there, maybe I'm missing something.

Yeah, also the Contagious move is mentioned but as far as I can tell doesn't actually exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

99% sure the mantis has the wrong flavor text :v

also manipulate gets mentioned a couple times and is not defined, don't know if that's intentional or not

playbook looks fun tho