Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
It looks like the point of those rules is that the squire makes friends with everyone, even people who might normally not be friendly. It's not that they turn a town into cyborgs, it's that a squire lets you befriend cyborgs when they show up. (And having a squire in-game is an invitation to find very weird small towns of Mr. Saturn-esque figures.)

Also: Backed. I'm very excited about this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Perhaps his offer was for Merry and Pippin to be taken alive, not dead.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Yeah it'd be interesting to see if there are moves in the book about succumbing to the temptation to backstab an ally for power.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Please set up a kickstarter later for playing against The Empire overlord. That is probably the best pitch I've ever heard w/r/t an rpg system.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Having too many "pick-your-stat" moves can really dilute the niches of various playbooks.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Is it too late to commission the guy who did the placeholder art to do more stuff in the margins of the rulebook?

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
If the beta poll was anything to go by, we're likely getting constructed, hatchling and pair.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Yeah honestly it's hard not to be giddy about the potential for kobolds to be a Good Thing in the fellowship. Plus, ancient dragons can be all sorts of things, including undersea monstrosities only now waking up in the planet's time of need.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
I voted for Remnant and Constructed, but put Dragon dead last. Two out of three is pretty great though.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Pretty excited about the Constructed and Dragon bringing us about 90 percent of the way to running Chrono Trigger: the Roleplaying Game.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Are you saying.... We can play Undertale the RPG with Fellowship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
I wrote this move for a game I am running for the overlord:

So hard to find good help these days: when you take this move, the next time one of your generals would be taken out, change their stats to a new kind of threat and give them one more move:

Vengeance is mine: this general has it out for a specific character. Whenever this threat can target that character, it does.