Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

The name Daria was already taken.
Just had the chance to play the Giant in a game and I have to say, throwing two guys through a dragon was extremely satisfying. 10/10, would Giant again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

Any idea when the Giant's playbook is getting its last move? I'm playing one and I'm saving an advance just in case its amazing.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

gnome7 posted:

I am doing some finishing touches type stuff to the final draft right now but after I've got that out of the way, the Giant and the other backer playbooks (Remnant, Dragon, Constructed) will be the top of my priorities list.

With the changes to the core rules between when I made the Giant draft and now, it's going to be getting a lot more changes than just adding an extra move to it. I'm looking over this old draft and seeing like a dozen little things that need changing.

I'll try and get a new Giant draft out soon for ya. Probably within a week from now.

Awesome, as long as I can still do killer tag team wrestling moves with my beautiful elf buddy I will be super happy.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

I gotta say, the Little Giant destiny looks amazing and I've shown it to my elf wrestling partner and he agrees. The only issue he takes with it is the move Damage Control, because according to him he'd "never want to contain my beautiful, beautiful destruction."

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

Serf posted:

I gotta ask, does this mean "my partner who I wrestle elves with" or "my partner who is an elf and wrestles?" Either option is amazing, I'm just curious.

He's a space fashion elf with a magical folding chair he uses to pull off sweet wrestling moves.

Honestly, we'll wrestle anything, but we haven't met any other elves; I'm sure we'll both piss an elf off at some point by calling them dumb nerds while flexing at each other.

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

Quick question: in the bit about Overlord stats, it mentions that each stat is associated with a Source of Power. Since the Overlord starts with three Overlord stats, does that mean they control three Sources of Power, each associated with a stat?

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

For the purposes of Natural Hermits, does a player with the Little Giant destiny count as a Giant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE LESBIATHAN
Jan 22, 2011

This is the best game because my giant of spirit fused with the party's elf, resulting in a giant fashion model with eight arms named Ballroom Blitz. Mechanically he was just sitting on my shoulders, but it was still the best. Pretty sure I've never done that in any game ever.