Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Alright, I haven't checked this out in a while, though I recently bought the Pair when I saw it was out, and now I want to mess with some things again. Where would I go if I wanted the errata and any other new/free material if I should already have all the non-KS stuff? Is it on DTRPG, whether standalone or added to the things I already own there, or elsewhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Alright, I should have everything then. Last did stuff with this just after the Ship came out, so looks like I'm not missing anything after all. Thanks.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gnome7 posted:

The Horizon v2 is now available for playtesting.

It contains a few wording improvements here and there, the Seeking Justice agenda doesn't list the same thing twice, and I've added a few pages of "so here's what changes when you use the Horizon playbook instead of the Overlord" to the end. This includes things like changing Weaknesses out for Protection, changing Sources of Power into Artifacts of Power, and changing the End of Session questions.

This is looking great. Friends already were interested after I showed them the first draft you posted; we might end up doing something with the Horizon, so an updated version is really nice.

One question, though; for the different Seeking options, some have "<verb> them" as their Agenda, while others have it as their Extra Cut. Is that intentional? Specifically, Seeking Progress and Virtue have it as their Extra Cut, while everything else has it as the Agenda, making those two seem out of place. For Seeking Virtue in particular, "Threaten the innocent" seems like it's more fitting as an Extra Cut.

Roland Jones fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Oct 11, 2018