Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!
I missed the Kickstarter so I'm wondering if there is an eta on the release of the Remnant. Fellowship quickly became the favorite of my group and we're thirsty for more playbooks! loving brilliant job on everything, by the way. It's a joy to run and I can't wait to play a character. Think I'm going to do the Dwarf as a sentient pygmy mastodon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!

gnome7 posted:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/211187/The-Remnant--A-Fellowship-Expansion-Pack

The Remnant is here, and exists, and you can have it now!

Also form fillable PDFs of every playbook, those exist now also.

:yayclod:

Hooray! Looks rad and I like the errata. One of my players is already itching to play a remnant.

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!
Are there any printable Destiny Playbooks somewhere? We've just been writing them in the notes are of the regular playbooks but if there's a better option I would love to know.

FishFood
Apr 1, 2012

Now with brine shrimp!
i played a dwarf as a nomadic forest miniature mastodon with cool trunk axes and a love for trees. the playbooks are really open and the ability to poach moves from other classes means you can basically tailor your dude to be whatever. the archetypes are really broad.