Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
This game owns, and I will back as soon as I have cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Construct looked way better than I expected, so it bumped up into my top three, along with Remnant and Pair. Remnant is actually something I kind of wanted to do as a fanmade thing, so I was really excited when Gnome announced it.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Golden Bee posted:

When's someone running another playtest? Covok canceled his due to player leak.

Hey, I was a player in Covok's game and am actually considering starting up a new playtest. I'll get back to you if that ends up a thing.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Thanks for writing the when to use Basic Moves section, it's really helpful. One thing I didn't think of before, though:

If you try to reason with a person who is acting as a threat, what is the difference between Talking Sense and Finishing Them with Wisdom? I suppose Finishing Them can make them not a threat permanently, but I that might not always come up. Talking Sense can also be done without an advantage, but again, I'm not sure where the differences will come up.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Yo, this game owns and I'm probably gonna start some kinda roll20 game up for it soon.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Hey, everyone, thought I'd come on in and plug the recruitment for my game. We're going to be playing using Roll20 and Discord at 7 pm central. I'm aiming for a full Fellowship, so there's still plenty of room. Apply here, if you're interested.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Golden Bee posted:

Are you starting this week? I really want to play fellowship but am booked for the next 3 Thursdays.

Probably not this week, that's just there so roll20 would let me list it. 3 weeks is later than I was planning. Feel free to apply, though, we could probably work around a later start just fine.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
My Roll20 game is still looking for one more player, if anyone's looking at giving the system a test drive. It looks like we've for sure got a slot open for an Elf, an Orc or Dwarf could possibly be negotiated.

Edit: Also, we're not really going to run tonight, so don't feel rushed. If you want to join, you've still got a week before we'll play.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
This game: dope. Thanks a lot.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Yeah, our group took out the Kraken super easy, and didn't have any overboard pcs. But you all rolled combat powerhouses, so it's to be expected. I could have pushed the eye moving harder, and also had the Halfling who dealt the finishing blow to the eye go overboard as the rules had, but their Finish Them narration supported them surviving, so I went easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
If you take the Overlord custom No More Games, does An Offer You Can't Refuse also trigger when the player is taken out?