Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
I picked up all the expansion packs and drat, they're good. It's fantastic how each is not just a playbook but a host of new Threats, a Destiny and a Set Piece. Has there been any word on Inverse Fellowship? That's kind of my holy grail now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Well, I'm glad to hear it'll be coming at some point! Are there any more expansion packs coming down the pipe?

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Hell yeah, I've been checking twitter like a maniac since the almost-launch the other week.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Finally got a game of Fellowship in last night. How generous are people with giving out advantage re: Finish Them? Using Keep Them Busy was always good, but I felt like I could have encouraged more creativity in creating advantage, while also feeling like I gave advantage a little too easily.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Ahhhh Inverse Fellowship is going to rule so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

Looking forward to a Fellowship Collector, though I'm sad that the Captain didn't make it, it was my favourite IW playbook. But with the Ship not being tied to a playbook, maybe it would work better as a Destiny?