Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Gnome7, have you gotten a chance to see our group's feedback? I know you saw it once, but we've been adding more to the doc as the weeks progressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
This might be an odd thought, but is there a reason we can't have two "pick-your-stat" moves? Like, it might work out and fix this problem. Just throwing that out there.

Take that with a grain of salt as AW managed to work fine with only 1 stat to overcome.

Covok
May 27, 2013

I really like what you did with this iteration, but I just have one complaint on the player game handout. I feel that the font on Finish Them might be a little too small. I haven't printed out to check, but it looks like it would be hard to read.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Golden Bee posted:

What does "Stand" refer to in this case?

Covok
May 27, 2013

I forget and don't know where to look to find this info: outside the dragon and the giant, what other LE playbooks are coming out?

Covok
May 27, 2013

I hope all the big maybes come into being.

Thanks for the info.

It looks like the Fellowship Playbooks do something that a lot of roleplaying games do not: they plainly explain how to play a roleplaying game for newbies and give some good GMing advice. Like, having that all in the handout is wonderful!

Covok
May 27, 2013

For The Final Form, don't you mean "Elder Arts Spells," not "Elders Might Spells?"

Covok
May 27, 2013

In The Final Form Destiny's first advancement, shouldn't it be "Dragon Custom Move", not "True Dragon Custom Move"?

Covok
May 27, 2013

I'm good with my quote being used. You can credit as "Nicholas Arroyo," if you decide to credit.

Covok
May 27, 2013

That links to a mediafire download of the game. You might want to change that asap.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Will we only be getting the medifire links or will we be getting a dtrpg coupon?

Covok
May 27, 2013

I'm thinking of making a quick article to promote the game's release. Mind if I use an image or two like the cover?

Covok
May 27, 2013

gnome7 posted:

Sure! Feel free to screencap anything you want from the book, too, I find it useful for showing how things work.

How does this look to you?

Covok
May 27, 2013

BinaryDoubts posted:

So I'm a big dumb idiot, could someone explain how the playbooks are supposed to be put together? I'm assuming you're supposed to print off two double-sided pages and fold them like a brochure, but then it's kinda weird to have two completely separate little booklets you need to look through for disparate information? Please send help

I'll put it this way: that seems to be the intent behind the OG design, but, frankly, I find it, personally, silly and just usually print them off on two single-sided sheets of paper with a staple in the top corner. Much, much, much easier to reference.

By OG, I mean Apocalypse World.

Covok fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 9, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

The Dragon is now officially out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

gnome7 posted:

Also, The Spider is now available for sale, if new expansions are your thing. This is the first expansion post-kickstarter, so there's a little less art than I'd like, but I think the content's quality is top notch, and this is my current favorite playbook in the whole game.

This expansion adds Traps to the game, which reward preparation by letting you freely trigger them later. You can't use them without preparation, but they work without exception, giving you more tools that simply do a thing without any chance for failure. The Spider is the best at traps, having a whole suite of unique traps called Webs, which they prepare in advance and then decide exactly which ones were prepared when they need to use them.

This expansion also adds some new Threat Modifications for the Overlord to play with. There were a few of these in the base game, entirely under the Scourge army, that made other threats into zombies or skeletons or what-have-you. This one adds Gigantic, Tiny, and Venomous, which modify a threat exactly how you'd think they do.

I didn't know you were going to do post-KS content for Fellowship. What is the over/under on you doing that second Overlord playbook that was a stretch goal in the KS that never got reached? The Empire playbook?