Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I have to ask, just out of curiosity: of all the adjectives to apply to your mushroom orcs, why feminist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

So in the case of the pit, it would make more sense to use Grace to Finish It? Man these rules are getting abstract.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

I am not so sure. If one's solution to the problem is climbing down the hole and climbing up on the other side, why would you use Grace for something that is pure muscle work?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Frankly I was hoping for a generic "bug" playbook with one of the options being a spider.

My top votes were elemental, hatchling and remnant.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

I have a question: this Giant has been mentioned a couple of times, and it seems to be playable based on what Astro Ambulance said. Where can I find it?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Speaking of Bonds, when I create a Bond with an NPC, do I have to state in what way he is useful, like a Winged, or a description of your relationship with them, like with PCs?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

The idea is not bad, exactly, but most play books have options to get a mount, so an entire character dedicated to the subject is not really going to work.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

But where are the venom sacks on other poisonous animals if not in the teeth? I had always assumed they were there.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Ryuujin posted:

Well in the case of raiding an underground base the giant could just reach in and pull the whole base out into the open.

That's sort of the problem isn't it? Either the giant rips apart the menace without a sweat, or they can't participate at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

best of luck!