Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

GimpInBlack posted:

Oh that would make sense too, if Merry and Pippin weren't PCs.

They kinda weren't until that point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

chaos rhames posted:

I'm worried about undermining people's narratives. The heir's player might not appreciate another person adding on stories about how their family is first against the wall, or a halfling not wanting her community to try out the special pipeweed you've been selling. The tricky part of doing fellowship moves for the rogue is not stepping on other player's toes, because it can change the tone of the game by murkying the good/evil divide. That said, if I back down from Han Solo/Robin Hood it just turns into a halfling/squire hybrid and doesn't really do anything new.

Does your idea of the Outlaw have a way to go loud? Like could I play some One Piece Luffy type pirate?