Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
I've backed

So gnome how do you decide on which moves you block out for the previews?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Would he alternate Overlord be something that still might occur in its own pdf sometime down the line if its not funded? Its sounds pretty cool

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Gnome you're great! One of the giant moves allows them to be have anime muscles this is amazing.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
We got three votes now for democracy!

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Yeah I thought the spider would be more bug people.

Dragon, Hatchling and Elemental for me

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
I sad about the hatchling and i didn't want the constructed. But i did vote dragon for number 1 so at least that got in.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Congrats on another kickstarter fulfilled!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Hey gnome i know you are busy with panic at the dojo but how has the remnant coming along? No need for dates just a general idea of progress.