Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Aquatic
Jul 30, 2003

Current holder of the Plush-bum Mr. Sweets Chair in American Hobology
Is there a list of third-party playbooks quite yet? I'm not sure how many exist, but I've heard of the Mask, and wanted to see if there were any others going around quite yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Aquatic
Jul 30, 2003

gnome7 posted:

I haven't done much of anything with them, as I was working pretty heavily on just getting the main book done, but now that all that's left is waiting on art I've started to pick up working on those. I don't have any ETA on any of them yet, but previews will start coming as I make solid drafts of them happen.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/Veliministriari/status/712147568705277952

I have to admit, dragons having stands makes me about a hundred times more interested in them.

Doc Aquatic
Jul 30, 2003

It had honestly never occurred to me to use the boulder to indicate throwing scenery around, just because my impulse is to read the physical gear options as being something you take with you, as opposed to the capability options. I think it might be more clear if it was something to the effect of 'tremendous strength, enough to throw something implausibly heavy' or something, though it could also just be a failure on my part.