Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.

Capt Murphy posted:

The Lich Coach

I'm giving him all the money to be my coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

In the end, it comes down to throwing one pitch after another, and seeing what happens. With each new consequence, the game begins to take shape.
I've said it before, Rick Newman is my real team mvp for not making me go through FI hiring for the last 10 seasons

In other news, I hosed up and arb3'd Brandon Jackson and now he won't re sign with me

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

I hope the remaining ML coaches sign quickly, I need a AAA HC and don't feel like getting in on the spending extravaganza down there.

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

AlleyViper posted:

Jen hasn't logged in in four days and has literally no coaches hired so I wouldn't hold my breath

Fuk

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

And everyone has signed ML Hitting Coaches and I could've gotten away with it except I panicked yesterday and signed a mediocre coach

double fuk

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

I've got
Barker
Bleier
Surkamp
Perez
GENE MOTHERFUCKIN POOLE

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Looks like almost half the league didn't vote for HOF

Shameful

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

ugh running dick first into an 18 game winning streak buzzsaw, fuckin hell scrotos

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Can anyone tell me if the shitheads I drafted are worth any sort of a drat tia and god bless

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Whoa the redesign is kind of jarring

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

ArtVandelay posted:

A big thanks to Gardenald to swoop in and remind me that my team isn't actually as good as it's playing :v:

Always glad to help out buddy!

Now it's time for Nasboat to remind me of the same

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

Devo posted:

So did anyone ever think Heinie Laker would have a season this good? I obviously thought he was interesting or I wouldn't have traded for him, but I never thought he'd be my staff ace. Looking forward to next season when he puts up a 4+ ERA again.

Eat it, control havers

I've always put way too much emphasis on control I think and that's why my pitching is always bad

e: Or maybe I just have a lovely eye for talent

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

AL North coming down to the wire which is funny to me because nasboat's team is objectively better than mine

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

My garbage team is garbage

Looking forward to losing in four games in the first round again as is my custom

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

nasboat posted:

lol we won the tiebreaker what? I guess I glanced after the last game and assumed it put it in the right order.

guess I won't start King Figueroa in Game 1 now

Yeah I glanced through the season schedule and you beat me like 6 to 4 in head to head

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

AlleyViper posted:

Haywood Cameron and Erubiel Sojo both awards finalists

I like when trades work out well on both ends

#VoteHaywood #VoteRubySojo

I gotta admit, Sojo turned out better than I thought he would

gardenald fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 18, 2015

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

gardenald posted:

My garbage team is garbage

Looking forward to losing in four games in the first round again as is my custom

I will never ever win a playoff series jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gardenald
Jul 23, 2007

I'll be back in in a few days for some goddamn reason

• Locked thread