Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

Slip him a lil tongue

I find a handsie never fails to sway them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

The Lich Coach

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Barker
Dotel
Perez
Krause
Surkamp

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

duyarvish posted:

How are the teams left in Clemens?

My old team has good hitting and is perfect for Colorado but the pitching is a bit of a problem. Two seasons removed from a WS appearance though!

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

duyarvish posted:

How did Elroy Duran make it all the way to 4

No idea but I am pleasantly surprised!

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

It's not even intuitive or easier, save for maybe the lineup? But even that's annoying.

I'll be down to Mordecai and DiMaggio soon enough.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

sermonauthor posted:

This is the $5 stipend due commissioners at season's end. You earned this. Best wishes.

He gave me a $5 gift certificate and just on principal I don't want to use it.

Also I just realized the terrible truth of his name since all he delivers are sermons about the purity of HBD.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

It's really unclear to me what I'm paying for at this point. The new layout is terrible, it's buggier and uglier than it was in the test world, and the game is starting to feel stale.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Depending on how the emerging Mordecai minor leagues conversation evolves, I could get run out of two worlds in the span of two months.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Scrotos posted:

Is he mad you let your minor rot?

Not yet but I suspect he'll say something. I know it's bad but I was pretty burned out on HBD after the entire Zimmer fiasco and I'm trying to get talent into it.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Well those last two games in Mordecai were total bullshit. This game is infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Devo posted:

I'm fine with not rolling until after Christmas but I realize I'm probably in the minority there :)

I would not complain if this happened.

• Locked thread