Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

EvilJoven posted:

Because enjoying getting laid an occasional drink or watching a good movie isn't at all terrible but the things she and most other homeschooling nutjob parents put their kids through to keep them from doing these things usually are.

gently caress homeschooling parents. They're all insane and the last people who should be allowed to raise children.

Girl I met in college:

Had difficulty meeting anyone's eyes
Would never initiate conversation (shed just hover around until you noticed and waved her over)
Failed the lowest level of english class multiple times because she never wrote an essay in her life
See above for math
Never read any of those classic novels (Dickenson, Steinbeck, etc.)
Had an obsession with neopets and Cardcaptor sakura (children anime from the 90s I think)
70 percent of her personal possessions were about Cardcaptor sakura
Spent hours at the library computer doing things on neopets
Never held a job during high school or after it
Rarely spoke during group conversations, or at all really. She preferred to listen, I think?
Was either a genuine asexual or just super inept or uninterested in people in a relationship sort of way
Was homeschooled.

peanut posted:

Rapunzel-style parenting

I finished typing up the above in another page before scrolling down and whoa. From what I guessed from this gal's life could be summed up like this. I have no idea what happened to her since. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread