Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

jabro posted:

What's Hyde at on FD? On DK he is 5100 and am taking him all day long.

$7000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I took a shot and started Mike Evans in a GPP that locked last night. He's only 0.2% owned. Looks like he's going to be good to go on Sunday.

Go to work please, Jameis.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I only started playing this year, but I've definitely had the most success playing NBA.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

GlobalHero06 posted:

This lineup got me 7th ($1750) in the fantasydraft $25 entry. I had Decker last night and was expecting 5-10 points to win a few hundred bucks. Going into halftime only 19pts points separated me and 1st place and no one else had any players left. He did nothing the 2nd half unfortunately.

The Jets super conservative play calling is infuriating to watch when you have players on that offense.

Decker actually left the game with a PCL injury, otherwise you could have had a really big score. That's still a sick win though, congrats.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

JoshTheStampede posted:

FantasyHub has Melvin Gordon at minimum price of 3k (it's basically draft kings pricing levels if that helps as a comparison). I'd be crazy not to take him at that price right?

I think so - he's a solid play this week. At that price he's a great play.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Starting Kaep in one GPP with the hope that he runs all over the Packers like it's 2013. Prepared for disappointment.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

So apparently FanDuel is running a promotion that if you participated in paid football games for at least 2 of the first 4 weeks of the season you are entered into a Week 5 Freeroll with a chance to win a car. I played all 4, so I can win a Porche 911 Turbo - I only need to beat like 500,000 people.

I thought I had been hacked because it just popped up in my Upcoming Games list with the worst roster I've ever seen. It was just a bunch of dudes on the IR. So if you qualify make sure to check and see if you're entered and then edit your roster.

3 of 4 weeks has a chance at a Ford Mustang
2 of 4 is a Mini

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

SurgicalOntologist posted:

I kind of like the FanDuel Thursday lock, for GPPs at least, because if there's some value player due to an injury rumor or something, often you can get him at low ownership. By Sunday everyone's on them. Of course there's the risk that the injury rumor doesn't pan out but that strategy has worked out for me in the past.

Was about to post the same thing - I like that the lineups lock completely for this reason.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I'm going with a Lacy/Lamar Miller combo in a couple GPPs anticipating/hoping this is the week they both break out. Their prices are nicely depressed compared to the beginning of the year.

I'll check back in on Sunday to let everyone know how terribly it worked out for me.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Sock The Great posted:

So what's the consensus on playing Dalton this after with some snow reported in Buffalo? Could easily swap him for McCown and maybe upgrade at a different position.

Do not start QBs against Denver. Especially Josh McCown.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'm going with a Lacy/Lamar Miller combo in a couple GPPs anticipating/hoping this is the week they both break out. Their prices are nicely depressed compared to the beginning of the year.

I'll check back in on Sunday to let everyone know how terribly it worked out for me.

Thanks Eddie :emo:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

FanDuel has asked me to verify my personal information in order to keep playing. Anyone else get this request yet? Apparently they're rolling it out slowly so they don't get flooded with responses. The request includes providing them with your social insurance/social security number.

Any of you guys that are more in tune with the legal side of DFS have any insight into this? I get that it's primarily for eligibility verification and tax purposes, but I feel uneasy about giving them that kind of information. Am I just being paranoid/silly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Yuzenn posted:

My cousin and myself both play and he lives with us so we both had to verify our info in order to make sure there wasn't any cross accounting. It wasn't anything more than name address and proof of ID so I wasn't too worried, you would need that information when you go to cash out anyway.

I wouldn't give them a SSN or anything like that though, and my withdrawal structure is via paypal so I don't worry.

I tried submitting the form without including my SIN, but it won't accept. I'm leery of the whole thing. Are you on FanDuel that it let you do that? Or was it a different site?

• Locked thread