Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Who do you guys like better this week? Blount vs jax at 4000 or Dunbar for 3200?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Currently in 10th in a 115-man $5 tournament. Cmon Cobb!!!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Baldwin is passé, rishard matty is only 3800!

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

thethreeman posted:

As a side note, I'm starting to see a real downside to the 2-game tournament format. There are hundreds and hundreds of entries that have the exact same score as me, so I guess any winnings'll be split.

IIRC, I did a Fanduel 2-game format last year late in the season or in the playoffs. I added Lavon Brazill as one of my WRs. Even if that very limited format, he was only owned by 5-7% of players. He got two TDs. That's the kind of obscure no-namer you have to bet on in those formats to win.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Going Brady/Charles/Bell-heavy in most of my 50/50's this week. Let's hope Blount doesn't get 5 TD's this week. Also liking Crowder and Kendall Wright @ WR, though I may switch up Wright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
I played the Monday/Thursday night game with $50k to first place -- added in Jaelen Strong at the last minute. Even with 135k people and only two games, Strong was only owned by 0.4% of players. Incredible. Unfortunately it didn't matter in the end because I picked the Houston D instead of the Detroit D (22 points to 1 point). If I had picked Detroit, I'd have ended up with a nice $500 payday. Ohhh well.

• Locked thread