Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Draft Kings, 3 dollar buy-in million dollar whatever. I played this a bit last year and only won enough to pay for future buy-ins. One day maybe I'll be brave enough to do a bigger buy-in

QB Tyrod Taylor
RB Frank Gore
RB Lamar Miller
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Julio Jones
WR Jordan Matthews
TE Greg Olsen
FLEX Alfred Blue
DST Bengals

I hope it's Tyrod Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

My 3 dollar DraftKings line up for the week:

Sam Bradford
Carlos Hyde
Marshawn Lynch
DeAndre Hopkins
Jordan Matthews
Donte Moncrief
Tyler Eifert
Ameer Abdullah
Titans

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

e: what he said ^^^

JoshTheStampede posted:

Hilton might actually play so if he does be ready to switch out Moncreif for someone.

If Hilton plays, he's drawing Revis so I'm willing to take the chance of a big game from Moncrief. Cromatrie won't be playing so whoever is covering Moncrief and AJ80 is going to be much worse. I'm only swapping out Moncrief if Hilton sits, but at this point starting seems more likely.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

It's also important to note that multiple teams cannot own the same players in a season long league. In a season long league, you're more likely to win if you own a player that lots of other teams own, which is the complete opposite of daily leagues.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Right, so the analogy would be (for example) looking up who the top waiver claims are on the site you work at, and then claiming those guys on the site you play on.

That''s a dumb example. Here's the secret to finding out the top claims: read Rotoworld. Shocking, I know.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

What the gently caress. My dad won 1000 bucks last week and he doesn't even follow football. He randomly picked a team. Please kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Whelp I think it's time to use up my deposits because California is almost certainly going to follow suit.

• Locked thread