Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Sub Par posted:

In case anybody wants it, I used NLFDB to build an archive of DraftKings fantasy points by player, by week, for every regular season game going back to 2009. It doesn't include DST but if there's demand for it I can do that. You can download it here from DropBox.

I'm actually having quite a bit of fun messing with NFLDB and using it for some of my own purposes, so if anyone has datasets they'd like to see, let me know and I'll see if I can produce them.

Edit: in case you're curious Jamaal Charles has scored the most DraftKings points in a single game since 2009 with a whopping 62.5 in this game.

It would be cool to see which players were closest to their projected points, and which were furthest away; or perhaps a list of "reliable" players who hit or exceeded their projected points at least 85% of the time or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

CompeAnansi posted:

I don't know that there are accessible data sets of past week-by-week projections from the various projection sources. We'd need that data in order to do those comparisons.

Doesn't numberfire have them? At least 2014's (see: a few posts up)

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

DFS is such a heartbreaker. If I had started the Pittsburgh D, I would've made $7500. instead...I started the ravens, so I made $50. :(

• Locked thread