Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Randy Moss has Sproles as his value play change lineups accordingly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Metapod posted:

Randy Moss has Sproles as his value play change lineups accordingly

Randy made a solid value play

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TheKevman posted:

I feel you on that but with NBA. I feel like my grip on the NFL is decent but I'm really interested for NBA action to see how that compares.

My only real worry is that the player pool will likely be a lot smaller and refined, whereas I feel like they're catering perfectly to fish like me during NFL season.

The key to nba is finding the value plays because you have to at least one star on your lineup

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sub Par posted:

I don't know enough about the Titans to know if they have players capable of getting that type of YAC success against the Texans. While the D is bad, the Dolphins have a couple fast, talented, shifty guys who made that day happen. If the Titans have a couple as well, then your theory will probably work out.

Let me tell you then. The Titans have two hbs (andrews and sankey) that have the ability to shred the texans. They won't get the opportunity to shred the Texans because whiz will give mccluster all the carries and completely forget about sankey while giving andrews some touches here and there. Wright is the fast talented shifty guy on the team.

• Locked thread