Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
Anyone throwing Doug Martin in as a value pick/flier for RB slot on Fanduel and DraftKings? His price and matchup look perfect but... he's Doug Martin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

JoshTheStampede posted:

I'm watching with interest since this is my first year doing DFS at all. Threw a hundred bucks at Fanduel.

I would highly recommend (if you haven't already) reading up on the different types of DFS games/leagues/whatever you can join (ex. head-to-head versus tournaments) and how the strategies change for each one. I burned through my money last year right quick because I didn't take that into consideration.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

JoshTheStampede posted:

This was basically a slaughter week for me for cash RBs. I was on Forsett, Forte, Abdullah, Ingram, Miller, Hyde, and Lynch. All basically shat the bed. My WRs saved me in some of those but I'm still down on the week because the 6 safest RBs I could find all scored under 10pts.

It's possible a miracle week from Fitzpatrick/Decker could cash me in some tournaments but that is a long shot (and I knew it was when I entered it)

:(:hf::(

My RBs in both DFS and regular fantasy this week just sucked. Except D. Williams, who I didn't have the balls to throw into any DFS because I actually had some confidence in the 49ers' defense.

• Locked thread