Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ

OrangeKing posted:

I only played them in one $3 lineup, it's all good!

I'm doing well on StarsDraft, if only because of all that overlay. The big sweat is in the Millionaire Maker, where I have 158.76 + Peterson tomorrow night. If he gets injured on the first play, I'll still cash. If he puts in a good 15-20, I should get inside the top 1,000 and make $300+. If he puts up a huge day, a $1,000+ cash could still be in play!

My Millionaire Maker roster went busto but I also entered a $9, $400k slant guaranteed with a rushed selection of a roster. I was in the money around mid-day but swapped out Bridgewater and Randle for Romo and Terrence Williams minutes before SNF started. I'm in 467th and have 155.04 with Peterson tomorrow. Looking forward to the sweat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
Just a $3 roster this week on DK. Currently bubbling with

C. Newton
A. Peterson
D. Woodhead
D. Baldwin
P. Harvin
C. Johnson
G. Olsen
J. Edelman
Patriots

Go go last minute rosters

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
I put the same NHL roster into four different games last night and cashed in all of them. ROI was 2.5x my investment but it's certainly better than nothing.

I seem to have better luck cashing in entries when it's set for a small number of games scheduled. Less variance in the scores is probably my only saving grace.

lloyol
Jun 23, 2005

NARFZ
I'm having trouble withdrawing my balance ($44.xx) into my paypal. I'm in Manitoba and the province isn't listed in the dropdown box.

Are there any Canadians who are also having issues issues withdrawing to their paypal?

• Locked thread