Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Which of the "value" running backs do you guys think are the best plays this week?

Crowell vs OAK - $4500
Woodhead @ MIN - $4400
JStew vs NO - $4900
Blount/Lewis vs JAX -$4200 (4k for Blount)
Bernard @ BAL - $4700
Morris @ NYG - $4700
Ivory @ PHI - $5000

I've got Crowell, Woodhead and Stewart in my speculative lineup but was wondering what you guys thought. These are the prices on DK, for what it's worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

VietCampo posted:

I'd go with Ivory/Lewis and a cheap high upside WR in the flex. It's 1 PPR, so i would rarely be starting 3 RB's over 3 WR's.

It's 3 WRs + a flex and yeah I definitely feel you there. In one of them I've got Brown/Edelman/Fitz and in another lineup Brown/Edelman/ARob, but adding a fourth WR as the flex is probably the best thing to do.

You think Lewis is still trustworthy after his fumbles though?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Yuzenn posted:

I like Woodhead a lot because he gets PPR points as a running back and sometimes does get goal line touches. I usually like anyone playing JAX but they've been stingy lately about running backs so I'd say that as long as Matt Jones doesnt leech touches Morris will be a great play as well.

That's my concern about Morris as well. I'm a Redskins fan and was stoked to see Jones do so well, but it really makes playing a Redskins RB a little dicey. However I think they're going to limit Jones touches to try and keep him fresh. They held him out of a few games of training camp when he wasn't even injured or nicked up, just to keep him fresh.

Then again, it could just turn into a hot hand situation, and that's Jones right now.

• Locked thread