Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Ivory re-aggravated his groin and there's a chance the Jets start spelling with Zac Stacy until he's back to 100%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

VietCampo posted:

Where do you see that he re aggravated his groin? The latest update from not too long ago that I see says he didn't suffer any setbacks and should be good to go against the Eagles.
I read from the conference call tweets that he was almost pulled due to pain. We'll see how he heals but I don't think it's automatic that he'll be a full go.

@MMehtaNYDN
Bowles admits he wasn't sure whether Chris Ivory (groin) would make it thru the game. He's "very sore" now.

The SituAsian posted:

Why wouldnt they be starting Powell instead?
Powell is more the 3rd down back as he's a better receiver and in pass pro. Stacy is more the mold for what Ivory brings on early downs.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Given the two, I'd take Dunbar. Is the rest of your construction top heavy enough to warrant such a low cost guy?

I'm admittedly new to DFS and only playing on FanDuel but I haven't had to scrape that low into the skill guys in order to fill out a decent roster. This week my lowest cost skill guy in my GPP entry is Woodhead at $6400. I could see if you were running out Antonio Brown and Gronk though.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Not terrible for a single entry in the $1.5mm and I should still make the money even after tonight.

Woodhead was a huge disappointment though.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Karlos Williams @ 6300 against a bad Giants defense seems like a no-brainer play to me this week.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I just cant stop min-cashing these $5 GPPs for like $7. I mean, its better than losing I suppose but I need to rethink my strategy for higher upside.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

My Porsche 911 entry has Sean Mannion at QB. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Degenerate gambler loses assloads of money on DFS, files class action.

• Locked thread