Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlobalHero06
Jan 31, 2006
not a local hero
fantasydraft.com is a new dfs site and they had some big overlays last week. It looks like that will continue.

If you want, use my referral link https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/rmexico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlobalHero06
Jan 31, 2006
not a local hero
This lineup got me 7th ($1750) in the fantasydraft $25 entry. I had Decker last night and was expecting 5-10 points to win a few hundred bucks. Going into halftime only 19pts points separated me and 1st place and no one else had any players left. He did nothing the 2nd half unfortunately.

The Jets super conservative play calling is infuriating to watch when you have players on that offense.

• Locked thread