Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
As promised here are some snappy snaps from the bumming around Europe that I am currently doing.

When I got to the hotel I got presented with a elephant made of towel, a towelephant if you will.

The first morning I had three chocolate croissants and some kind of coffee that was mostly cream because that's just how I roll... Get it? Roll cos it's bread.

Then I spent the day doing a bunch of sightseeing and I discovered that Madrid street art is loving amazing.

And then I googled best ice cream in madrid and I went there and had a pear and mango sorbet. It was lush.

And finally I met up with a friend of a friend who showed me the real Madrid We started at a bar where you get a beer for 1€ 50 and every time you do they also give you a free plate of random tapas. By the 6th or 7th round we had to beg them not to give us any more food with our beer.

And then we went to some cheesy clubs til about 4 or 5 am and I learned that just because a spanish bird is happily married, it's all good.

She gave me some fizzy good this morning which cured my hangover and I was ready for a more relaxed day and I pretty much chilled in the palace gardens in the gorgeous sunshine, bit first I spent most if the afternoon queuing for my seat reservation to seville tomorrow.

And that was pretty much it for madrid I hope you enjoyed my snappy snaps tomorrow I'll be checking out seville and I'll keep you posted. Hasta luego muchachos.

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Sep 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
hope you die OP

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
that's nice, dear.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Not as good as the Caucasus guy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

you were bangin around??? niiiiiiiiiice

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Apple earbuds and those shades?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

hemophilia posted:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

hemophilia posted:

Yeah I guess maybe I'll head somewhere a bit more dangerous? The world is my lobster after all.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I've had sex too OP!

Thanks for posting

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Universe Master posted:

I've had sex too OP!

Thanks for posting

:hfive:

88h88 posted:

Apple earbuds and those shades?

Not pictured is my selfy stick. Yes I got one because I don't trust foreigners with my phone.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cucked again, spanish bloke

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
you totally have that inbred, sun-deprived british look going on i guess it's not a gimmick

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Wait. Who's boobs are those? Did you gently caress those boobs or is that like someone who went on the trip with you.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

Wait. Who's boobs are those? Did you gently caress those boobs or is that like someone who went on the trip with you.

She is an indie dj we bonded last night over our shared love of britpop. Madrid nightlife is really good.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
thats a p good towelephant, 5

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Loving that towl elephant

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shirley Crabtree posted:

She is an indie dj we bonded last night over our shared love of britpop. Madrid nightlife is really good.

so... you didn't smash?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

quakster posted:

thats a p good towelephant, 5

The eyes were made of lemon sweeties. If I had to guess I'd say the gay Filipino guy with the pineapple haircut who showed me to my room made it. It was a nice treat.

Moridin920 posted:

so... you didn't smash?

We had some fun but sadly she was on the blob and nobody wants to go there. But after the south of Spain we're looking to hook up again on my way back through and by then she shouldn't have the painters in.

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
OP im in Madrid too

hope u get krabs

edit: from me

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SnakeParty posted:

OP im in Madrid too

hope u get krabs

edit: from me

Do you live there or are you a dirty loving tourist like me? I really like it how about you? I hope that i dont get nobrot I guess we'll see how things play out.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Cool story.

:3:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Are those your tits? I didn't know you had tits done. They're a really good size.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Are those your tits? I didn't know you had tits done. They're a really good size.

Theyre real.

:smith:

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Theyre real.

:smith:

My complements to the surgeon those are some top shelf bristols. Now you just gotta get rid of the old gentleman and jobs a goodun :-)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
the towlephant :3:

also u look like my british cousins, they are also a bit homely but in an endearing way too :unsmith:

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Do you live there or are you a dirty loving tourist like me? I really like it how about you? I hope that i dont get nobrot I guess we'll see how things play out.

i was only passing through on a layover but my gf passed out on the plane and had to be taken by an ambulance to the university hospital so i spent the last day there (getting krabs)

lol @ how much fun ur having, when you could be experiencing the prompt and gentle care of the spanish public health system

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

the towlephant :3:

also u look like my british cousins, they are also a bit homely but in an endearing way too :unsmith:

The towelephant/towelefant was wicked and they're definitely getting a tip just for that. And thanks very much yeah we're all a bunch of mingers but nice to be an endearing minger I guess.

Madrid people are gorgeous.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SnakeParty posted:

i was only passing through on a layover but my gf passed out on the plane and had to be taken by an ambulance to the university hospital so i spent the last day there (getting krabs)

lol @ how much fun ur having, when you could be experiencing the prompt and gentle care of the spanish public health system

Oh poo poo! That's terrible I hope she's ok, and yeah but maybe I'll see you there if I end up going out tonight and go a bit too far and you can give me a high 5 as I'm getting my stomach pumped. That'd be nice.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
pls take pics of the cathedral in seville if u go there it looks pretty

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Lol dude you should try going to some real world cultural hubs, like Tulsa and Phoenix

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
you look like a cuck

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

pls take pics of the cathedral in seville if u go there it looks pretty

Thats a promise, seville looks amazing and one of the reasons I picked it was for the great photo ops I can't wait to see the game of thrones garden most of all. Only thing is the 3 nights I have planned there might be a bit much but I've got a bed in cadiz if so.

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Oh poo poo! That's terrible I hope she's ok, and yeah but maybe I'll see you there if I end up going out tonight and go a bit too far and you can give me a high 5 as I'm getting my stomach pumped. That'd be nice.

np, ill be next to the geriatric stroke patient in the ER, the one with the super bad verbal tics making life extra gnarly for everyone

good luck with getting your stomach pumped, spanish floozies, and krabs

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

im gay posted:

you look like a cuck

I'm a goon of course I look like a loving cuck, duh.

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Best Ice Cream does not come in a paper cup nor is it a sorbet. hth.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Halloweener posted:

Best Ice Cream does not come in a paper cup nor is it a sorbet. hth.

I don't know it was pretty freaking lush and well it was a gelatto or something is that a sorbet? I don't know I'm not an icecreamologist. But google said it was top and I can see why.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Good start to the trip. Good to see you keeping up the British tradition of pillaging local birds as often as poss.

Cracking pair of norks on that DJ.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Shirley Crabtree posted:

My complements to the surgeon those are some top shelf bristols. Now you just gotta get rid of the old gentleman and jobs a goodun :-)

lol top shelf burn

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Sounds lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Babby's first holiday......awww......

• Locked thread