Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
RIP

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-dead-at-57/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
re: his hip problems - when was the last time Prince did a split onstage?

I remember when MTV Music launched as a website, MTV put THEIR ENTIRE archive of music videos/live performances up, and there was a live version of I Would Die 4 U from 1984-ish that was 10 minutes long and was amazing. But of course Prince found out and within 2 days all his videos were pulled from the site.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
One of my biggest beefs with MJ's death is that his estate never went back and remastered his music videos in HD

I would buy the poo poo out of a Blu Ray with all Prince's videos in HD (if possible - I'm sure some were filmed on videotape)

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Welp

Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Tidal

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

BiggerBoat posted:

I also can't shake this idea that he was sick and suffering from something else. He didn't look right for the last year and half or so.

The HIV rumor is plausible - he mentioned in recent interviews that he was "celibate" - so if he was really off his HIV meds, it would make sense that he would stop having sex so he wouldn't risk transmission

• Locked thread