Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I am overjoyed to hear we're finally getting an LP of Hello Kitty's Island REVENGE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

JcDent posted:

A pale imitation of BJ, a dreadlocked guy with a metal arm and something I'm too young/unamerican to know about, respectively?

Cobra unit was from MGS3, the Sorrow would have been an Allied battlefield psychic.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Triple A posted:

I get the feeling they should do a multiplayer focused Wolfenstein game next. Enemy Territory deserves a proper sequel.

Why did Brink bellyflop so hard? I remember having a good time with it right up until I wasn't. It was a straight drop off a cliff.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Speedball posted:

I'm guessing some sort of alchemic chemical is leaking out of the ground and reanimating everyone who died.

Gotta say, I do like this version of zombies. Whatever is reanimating them is so powerful it also sets them on fire.

Must be their mitochondria acting up :v:

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Mzbundifund posted:

It's not, this is just what the internet does.

Fixed that for you. The discussion pops up in other places as well, sometimes with more evidence than others. See: Ellie in The Last Of Us.

Other things that game and this game have in common: ZOMBIES. Basically they're the same game.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

anilEhilated posted:

That's entirely the point - why should you care what her orientation is?

For some folks it's a forward thinking demonstration that video game makers are adding more and varied characters. Rather than sticking with John Q Random white heterosexual male beefcake, you might have someone who represents a different gender or minority. I think there's scientific studies showing the beneficial effects of having characters kids can relate to in their media, Dora the Explorer may be a poo poo but she's Hispanic. With LGBT stuff coming more and more into the fore it's also pretty useful to have a character people of those persuasions can identify. Characters who are realistically depicted, and not Bioware crap. I think they must have had at least one good character but I can't remember it.

For other folks it's not really such a thing but then again as a straight white male I'm disproportionately represented in most media I consume. I think it's important to have the wider variety of representation though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Klaus88 posted:

:geno:

Well, there's a lot of ways to parse that statement.

I consider it a dick joke :smug:

Anyway this is a silly derail that is derailing pretty hard.

• Locked thread