Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
It will always be funny to me that BJ is a spy. And not some kind of secret weapons project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Well, since it is clearly only emitting very short flames instead of firing rounds I assume it is some sort of crazy experimental industrial butane lighter.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Neruz posted:

Actually you know that's something; it's always the Nazis digging up ancient magic\Jewish god-technology and waving it about. Why don't the Allies ever plunder some ancient lore and start deploying battlefield psychics.

Excuse me? Just what do you think Captain America, the Bionic Commando, and the Cobra unit are/were?

• Locked thread