Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Yyyyyyyeeeeeessssssss. Kill all the nazis forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
I am so irrationally goddamn angry that the assault rifle isn't a super science version of the FG-42 from Return to Castle Wolfenstein. :qqsay:

I mean its nice that the bolt action rifle references it but I would have liked a different version of the assault rifle rather then the super science STG-44 from the new order.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Night10194 posted:

This is actually the canon explanation.

The SS Paranormal Division's status is almost entirely 'Murdered to death by BJ.' at this point.

Actually its more of a case of "murdered to death by resurrected Teutonic mage king with a severe hangover." :laugh:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I want Wolfenstein: A New World's Nazi Nightmare, set in the United States with the majority of white people being white quisling style collaborators and the resistance being formed of blacks and other minorities, if only to watching the absolutely EPIC see-sawing that would ensue from terrible people on the internet.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

Might be just me being slow but how exactly is a video game character's sexual orientation relevant to anything?

Media representation of groups that have traditionally been oppressed is kinda a big deal.

Or did I stumble over a :thejoke: again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

Fun fact: recognizing that something exists is different from shoving it in your face.

:geno:

Well, there's a lot of ways to parse that statement.

• Locked thread