Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

DeusExMachinima posted:

OK, one thing that's bothering me is that we're told Rudi feeds prisoners to his dogs. But the guy we see him dragging is speaking German and looks pretty Aryan? I guess he could be a deserter but that brings up the question of why anyone would desert from the Wehrmacht when the war's going so well for them, particularly a cushy guard job way behind the front lines.

Unless Rudi has German-speaking prisoners (whether Allied or not) bussed in specifically for his dogs? :stonklol: That'd certainly add another layer to the insanity and now that I think about it that's the most logical explanation. The Den is a research base not a prison or frontline stockade that POWs would naturally end up at. Although I'm probably putting more thought into this than MachineGames did.

Well, they have excavations going on underneath the castle according to the radio call we overheard. And, I may be wrong, but I seem to remember the Nazi's being all about "Why dig this hole/build this plane/mill this bullet when we can make someone else do it at gunpoint? I'd imagine that situation could lead to quite a few possibilities for prisoners to end up in the dungeons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
This is probably the most thorough book on the subject, although IBM has said that it stretches a bit of some of it's conclusions and allegations. Here's the wiki page for it with a good overview.

• Locked thread