Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

DeusExMachinima posted:

He is. The War Department wanted to see if they could implant a masonry block into a man's jaw. They succeeded.

The allies had to counter the Nazi insane wartime superweapons with one of their own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
You're absolutely right, but there's not a conceivable action on heaven or on earth that wouldn't piss a few people off. I'll be fine with it as long as it's well done. I don't mind if every entry in a series or setting isn't exactly the dang same.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Does BJ still not have a shirt on?

This is bothering me more than it should.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

JcDent posted:

I had a similar disgusted reaction with the first kill in Infinite. Sure, you just killed a police officer by ripping his throat out with a hook, but he's probably racist so that's OK. Sure, game, whatever.

I'm as desensitized to violence as anygoon, but I had the exact same reaction. Still haven't played Infinite because of it. No I don't care how deep or good the game is, I don't want to watch "my" hands tear out that many throats.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

anilEhilated posted:

Might be just me being slow but how exactly is a video game character's sexual orientation relevant to anything?

It's not, this is just what goons do.

• Locked thread