Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Alright what am I missing here.

Why are those pipes so sharp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Night10194 posted:

BJ exudes a knifing aura that turns things into suitable knives by his presence.

Anya, no!

Blind Sally posted:

They're not. BJ's that strong.

Good enough for me.

Looking forward to this lp.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I dunno, how many witnesses does BJ usually leave?

Someone badly misunderstanding that number could mistake him for a stealth god.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

JcDent posted:

...and they still took the world for a six year ride.

In all fairness it was closer to 5. 2 of those 5 was a hitler-stalin double feature as well.

2/10 would not ride again.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I didn't mean to stirr up dictator atrocity chat in the concrete jaw bideo game thread, I was just pointing out that most scholars nowadays think mister hitler's wild ride was pretty weak when all was said and done. It seems like the pendulum is now swinging the discussion/research towards establishing the details of how an eccentric, petard-hoisting regime like that even got as far as it did. Nonetheless we should still be respectful of the immense magnitude of the lives needlessly lost and the feelings of allied soldiers who thought they were marching against the unstoppable.

We should all reflect on that the next time BJ somehow fits the blunt end of some plumbing equipment into the brain case of robit needs trolley poles to run.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Gargamel Gibson posted:

drat, the supporting characters just can't catch a break in these games.

BJ doesn't catch many breaks either honestly, he just happens to be able to survive the electrocutions, stabbings, crushings, etc that would stymie others.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Jimmy4400nav posted:

Edit: Thanks to KozmoNaut for showing me how to link this properly.

You know BJ does pick up combat vests too

...although he probably wears those on his head since his body is covered in helmets

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

How would the silenced pistol(s) have worked on that last guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Trogdos! posted:

I'm interested in how Otto managed to spin that demon straight from hell as a God's angel aiding him in battle.

emperor's new clothes/they look like monsters to you?

• Locked thread