Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Really bad sign.

One of the first things you see is this huge beast. I've never seen this table before.

The ball was the size of, and I think might have actually been, a cue ball.

I shamefully didn't get any other pics of that Wizard of Oz machine that I shot here just to give a frame of reference to the Herc table. It's a truly phenomenal table, here watch this youtube about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKiPJI_BHOw

Four player pacman?

Four player pacman. Really cool table, with levels from that newer version they released on consoles a few years back. Thought my friends were gonna get kicked out they wouldn't stop swearing at each other. I finished dead last of the two games we played. :saddowns:

Two player pinball-football. This was really interesting. There was a central hill, and two balls in play at all times. (edit: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2710 )

You had to shoot the lanes to build up yards and eventually your opponents' flipper area would start blinking and you could score a "touchdown" for 7 points. We weren't sure exactly what we were doing. I lost every game of this i played.

This table was so bad but I got a kick out of how dumb AMAZING the backing is.

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Sep 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Didn't play this but the cabinet was remarkable.

This was kind of fun. Totally not-authentic with the launcher though, there were no guns like that in TNG :goonsay:

Bad? Cats? What a weird machine. Let's look into this one.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=127
Really cool site I just found btw. It felt older than an '89 game honestly, but it was pretty decent.

"Pinball Purr-Fection"

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Wish the 4 player Pac-Man had you and your friends play the ghosts vs an AI pacman

That would be rad as hell. I think the gamecube version let you do that with GBA connectors.

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

Another new one. LED's really take tables to the next level. You can't really see it with the reflection, but there's a Enterprise right at the middle of the table, and when you hit a target, it bounces around comically.

tao of lmao

It's actually to kill yourself when the lovely table plays Welcome to the Jungle for the 10th time this play.

tao of lmao

I had terrible reception inside the facility so snapchats weren't really working for me. Just started taking pics of everything I played. I have a few more pics to throw up. Been kinda slacking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

I love the old tables

• Locked thread