Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its common everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i liek to eat turds and drink pee

Korthal
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

How the hell did they animate DD's panting so well..

Would you mocap your dog?

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

trying to jack off posted:

i liek to eat turds and drink pee
g.ross dude...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
My D-Dog has beautiful white fur, like snow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mine hasn't evolved yet, it's still a D-Pup

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

lol drat, someone made this to buy irl already http://www.redbubble.com/people/unaspi/works/16163904-i-3-diamond-dogs?p=mug

Soral
May 30, 2009

that's not the right font

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

In Training posted:

Mine hasn't evolved yet, it's still a D-Pup

If you didn't know, keep doing main missions. Replays count, I think.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ocelot taught him to stay, but that little rascal couldn't manage it once Big Boss returned to Mother Base.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
How do you re watch cutscenes? I know most of them you can just complete the mission again but what about the ones that aren't mission specific? Basically I wanna re watch the badass moment that DD and Snake both hope in the chopper together for the first time and they both turn back to look at the camera and it gets all loving epic and slo-mo and poo poo.

I wanna watch that again.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

coldplay chiptunes posted:

How do you re watch cutscenes? I know most of them you can just complete the mission again but what about the ones that aren't mission specific? Basically I wanna re watch the badass moment that DD and Snake both hope in the chopper together for the first time and they both turn back to look at the camera and it gets all loving epic and slo-mo and poo poo.

I wanna watch that again.

ya it's too bad there no way to watch videos you wanna see on line.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Youtube: Watch Quiet's Rain Dance Scene with Snake | Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Quiet Scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When Ocelot grab's Eli's right arm with his right arm... I got epic chills...

• Locked thread