Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I finally got around to watching this show on Netflix. I went through season 1 and 2 last week and I'm doing Coven right now. So far Coven is alright I think but it feels very different from the other two seasons. It makes me think of something that could almost have been a CW drama. I keep hearing Freakshow is bad but I'll still probably give it a watch when it's on Netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Get out while you still can :ohdear:

I'm at episode 7 when does it get horrible?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

There was almost a good story about witches vs voodoo but then it really did become a lovely CW drama.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I just wrapped up Coven. It never really recovered after the first couple episodes that set up things that happened anticlimactically or not at all. And once the supreme poo poo started it never recovered.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

If this show is set in the 50s why is Elsa dressed like Bowie and singing Life on Mars? My immersion is ruined.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I'm finally getting around to watching it and I had my immersion ruined by the fact that Gaga was the only person wearing underwear during the foursome.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I'm four or five episodes into Freak Show right now and it's just bland. There's no real drive or plot so far. Murderhouse had the hosed up house full of ghosts and the family falling apart. Asylum had aliens, demons,nazis and a serial killer, sure that's a lot of moving parts but it was interesting and things happened. Coven while it kind of tanked at the end at least had the whole "Who will be the next supreme?" going through the whole season. This one just seems to be episode after episode of character building with nothing happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Asiina posted:

It doesn't get better.

Episode 11 down and you're right it still hasn't. I was prepared for it to be lame but goddamn I at least expected some sort of story.

• Locked thread