Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kedo
Nov 27, 2007

So I'm curious. If your parents are preparing for the rapture buy buying a whole lot of food and supplies, does that mean they don't think they're going to be raptured? My Christian-fu may be a little rusty, but I thought the point was that Jesus takes all the dead and living believers up to heaven and all the rest of us poor schmucks are left behind.

Do your parents think they're going to be left behind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

it is posted:

When people stockpile food, what's their plan for when it inevitably expires?

I think people tend to rotate food out when it starts getting close to its expiration date. Say you want to keep a year's worth of beans stockpiled. Once your cans start to get close to expiring, you start eating them (or throwing them out) and replacing them with new cans.

• Locked thread