Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"What if customers expect us to start stocking such hideous furniture in our stores?" ask the agitated retailers.

When scavenging the Tall Houses of the Old Ones, few things bring a hunter-gatherer more excitement than finding a handful of Keurig K-cups. The grit inside is bitter to eat, but when mixed with hot water it makes for an invigorating beverage that fills the drinker with energy.
K-cups can usually be found in small numbers at the former sites of hotels and motels, where they were distributed to individual rooms, or laid out in the group eating areas. In private homes, K-cups can be found in greater numbers, but much more infrequently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sharp-eyed viewers will notice a ghostly tree stalks Kristoph and Elsa for much of the film. What does it portend? Find out in the sequel, Frozen II: the Rise of Olaf coming to theaters winter 2016!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This man has greased up his rear end in a top hat with natural lubricants to the point that all his farts are virtually frictionless!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fan the cards out under your chin, smile, and say "I'd like to pay these off now" while giggling. It won't particularly help you with the payments, but looking cuter when you initiate the transaction will make it less awkward.

Pay off your debt with huge rubber-banded wads of cash, with consecutive serial numbers if possible. Slam it down on the table, in a briefcase or just gathered into your fist, without saying a word. Frequently glance nervously over your shoulder, and ask people if they hear sirens at random intervals. Everyone present will be intensely uncomfortable -- "on edge" if you will -- turning what would be a normal financial transaction into a brilliant piece of performance art.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Realtalk though it's kinda depressing how many of these are about supposedly easy ways to trick yourself out of debt :smith:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

Realtalk though it's kinda depressing how many of these are about supposedly easy ways to trick yourself out of debt :smith:

:agreed: it's re-victimization in a way, too, since usually the types of people most likely to get into debt are in that situation because they think life can be solved through a series of easy shortcuts.

It's akin to "helping" compulsive gamblers overcome their addiction by selling luck charms to help them stay out of trouble.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

:agreed: it's re-victimization in a way, too, since usually the types of people most likely to get into debt are in that situation because they think life can be solved through a series of easy shortcuts.

It's akin to "helping" compulsive gamblers overcome their addiction by selling luck charms to help them stay out of trouble.

I bet you five dollars this luck charm doesn't work.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Those aren't actually muscles. Those are women that he's surgically trapped under his skin. His new girlfriend, Becky, has been wondering about the muffled screams she hears when he holds her tight.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Stay safe fluency spirit

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Several home loans have paid off with a new type of counterfeit $100 bill that is almost undetectable to even the most sophisticated instruments. Banks are worried that a significant number of these bills have already entered circulation.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Eonwe posted:

Stay safe fluency spirit

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

1.) Employ a group of struggling models to applaud your every decision.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

An autographed picture of Phil Collins in their pocket

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

One that her classmates had seen coming for years. In a short time of several weeks, Brenda Goldfarb began to develop large patches of scales on her back and arms, and a row of small horns began to erupt from under her scalp. She began to complain to her mother of back pain, when she slowly began to arch back and move around on all fours.

She was last seen on August 24th, when she sprouted large leathery wings from her shoulderblades, before flying off into the night from her parent's estate. A reward is being offered for her capture.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lol if you use sites that have click bait articles. Just kill yourself.
ironically The Onion.

Heh Clickhole

I dono, how about not spending beyond your means?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Eonwe posted:

Stay safe fluency spirit

Dammit beaten

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Applewhite teach me to post

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lil Peeler posted:

Applewhite teach me to post

You must become one with the antelope

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Alan Smithee posted:

You must become one with the antelope

This like in a mister hands way or a taco bell chihuahua way?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Lil Peeler posted:

This like in a mister hands way or a taco bell chihuahua way?

In a "lol, just lol, if you're not loving antelope while posting" kind of way

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

French Dressing! Can you believe that?

Coffee is not "immune to potassium" and pure potassium will explode when dropped in coffee.

There's this new invention called the "broom." Maybe try it out sometime.

They have all these weird rectangles on the walls above the stairs.

They put their welcome mats on the inside and leave their door open during the day so the wind sweeps through and carries out all the dust.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

1. Start with "Hello?"

2. Ask how they are doing that day.

3. You might want to give your call sign if you are a ham radio operator. It's the polite thing to do.

4. Breath heavy, this will pique their interest.

5. Scream into the phone "Who is this!?" even though you were the one that called, you'll share a good laugh over it later.

6. Sternly say to them "Keep it down, I'm in the library for Pete's sake"

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Sep 10, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This woman's panties were visible only for a few milliseconds, but thanks to our high speed cameras, we were able to capture a near perfect upskirt shot.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

It's real, and with one easy trick you can turn your own baby into a weed dispenser. Jus-

Dead God Please make this happen amen

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Anyone who signs up to a life insurance policy from January 2016 will legally have a limit on how much cash they are allowed to get back, regardless of what they paid into the scheme!

Under the Life Insurance Cash Regulations Act (2015) insurers will be able to limit payouts to the amount of physical cash you're able to carry out of their offices (dropping any cash means you lose it).

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Turns out air holes were needed afterall

Edit:

I will pay you to consume my liquidised post history for a year

freelop fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Sep 10, 2015

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

freelop posted:

I will pay you to consume my liquidised post history for a year

You might as well just straight up say you're paying people to kill themselves

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jerk ur dick off in the forest

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

It's pooping. Movies don't show you sailors pooping.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Coffee is not "immune to potassium" and pure potassium will explode when dropped in coffee.

It is not true at all that coffee doesn't know how to party. Turn off the lights, crank some EDM or dubstep, and drop an E pill in that poo poo, and you will see that coffee can loving THROW DOWN.

Crashbee
May 15, 2007

Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realize they've lost.

was tons of poo poo, because they'd walked into someone's old latrine.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

While I do enjoy masturbating tot he sound of Will Arnett's voice I also have a very low standard of brilliance

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

"We list 11 extinct species that people used to eat."

"California Power Companies literally fear large-chested ladies. They cause brownouts."

"Your Last Name... is much less useful than a simple genetic test. But essentially everyone on earth is a descendant of some king or queen, if you go back far enough."

"Fighting For Your Wallet ... and all of its contents. We list the 10 largest credit card companies, in order of market capitalization."

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

unarmed black man discovers cure for world hunger and is immediately shot 257 times by Texas police.

I rofled irl, literally.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

criscodisco posted:

One that her classmates had seen coming for years. In a short time of several weeks, Brenda Goldfarb began to develop large patches of scales on her back and arms, and a row of small horns began to erupt from under her scalp. She began to complain to her mother of back pain, when she slowly began to arch back and move around on all fours.

She was last seen on August 24th, when she sprouted large leathery wings from her shoulderblades, before flying off into the night from her parent's estate. A reward is being offered for her capture.

So we discovered the Jersey Devil is real finally.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

turns out this dino was just a giant walking dick!

Lucas quoted as screaming "eat fresh" as young boy watched in horror

don't let her squinty eyes fool you! she's actually real bad with electronics

keep hands at 9 and 3, NOT 10 and 2!!!

press firmly on gas pedal while feathering brake to regulate speed AT ALL TIMES to save gas!

drive on wrong side of the road in suburban neighborhoods

steps 4 & 5 TBA

$150 Target gift card if you can guess her current TEMPERATURE! she's been in my freezer for 5+ hours...

alleged last words were "SMELLS like BUTT CUM!!!"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Top of the list: Tomatoes that have been injected with cancer poison.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

"i make poo poo posts for a living!" dad gay, so what, Something Awful superstar exclaims

deaf gamer girl's last words after beating Super Mario Bros. 3 in 28:18, "gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'."

"i'm gay" lol

jews did 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The crappy truck crumples like an origami crane.

• Locked thread