Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Applewhite posted:

:agreed: it's re-victimization in a way, too, since usually the types of people most likely to get into debt are in that situation because they think life can be solved through a series of easy shortcuts.

It's akin to "helping" compulsive gamblers overcome their addiction by selling luck charms to help them stay out of trouble.

I bet you five dollars this luck charm doesn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Lil Peeler posted:

This like in a mister hands way or a taco bell chihuahua way?

In a "lol, just lol, if you're not loving antelope while posting" kind of way

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Anyone who signs up to a life insurance policy from January 2016 will legally have a limit on how much cash they are allowed to get back, regardless of what they paid into the scheme!

Under the Life Insurance Cash Regulations Act (2015) insurers will be able to limit payouts to the amount of physical cash you're able to carry out of their offices (dropping any cash means you lose it).

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

freelop posted:

I will pay you to consume my liquidised post history for a year

You might as well just straight up say you're paying people to kill themselves

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

King of Bees posted:

Those things are loving gross for real. My kid made me buy one. It was like six bux. Ugh. Gross. gently caress you weird fruit. Useless piece of poo poo.

What fruit is it? I thought it was photoshopped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

The colours in her top are all wrong. God drat it Linda! It's red STRIPES and a blue BACKGROUND for the white stars, not blue stripes and a red background! Jesus loving christ, how many times do we have to go over this?

• Locked thread