Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bill Gates helped pass a new law today that officially turned any amount of money equivalent to $5000 to be worth 6.5 million dollars effective immediately. The passing of the new law has turned Bill Gates from a billionaire into a super-gagillionaire overnight.
Anyone with $5000 in the bank or more now has 6.5 million dollars for every multiple of $5000 they possess.
Poor people with less than $5000, even if it is $4999, will experience no change and the law only works once so they can't get the 6.5 million if they eventually save up the $5000.

Crackrings.com! Women can't stop buying crackrings! It's like Ring Pop only instead of candy it's crack.

It turns out they are having a scary skeleton baby! Possibly a demon baby from Hell! The national guard has been mobilized to the hospital along with several priests.

Google's search engine has just been replaced with a picture of a rainbow boomerang. There's no search bar or anything so people can't dick around on the internet anymore and they're getting actual work done. Thanks, Google!

Police have named a famous actress as a "person of interest" in an ongoing investigation into a series of gown strangulations.

Bruce Willis shocked a waitress today when he showed her the large tip of his penis.
"It was very unexpected" said the still-breathless waitress, "I hadn't heard any rumors that Bruce Willis had a big penis so seeing that it was big was a really pleasant surprise."

"Crazy" is an ableist slur. Obama is definitely going to lose the otherkin vote in the next election. Neurotypicals cishet bastard.

"You're actually supposed to push directly on the words 'push here,' not just anywhere on the button," explained a gas-station manager.

Get your ears surgically altered to look like Spock ears. He had pretty good hearing.

The house of "Windsor" used to be called the house of "Buttfucker." Back then a "Buttfucker" meant literally "a fuckre (farmer) of Butes (meadows)."
They changed it when the family became royalty.

Pay it off in those Susan B. Anthony dollars you've been collecting. They're worth a lot of money now so giving them one SBA dollar is actually like giving them ten regular dollars, so the mortgage will get paid off quicker.

We got bad diarrhea. JFC do not try whatever this crap is. Is it a mushroom? Is it a fruit? Whatever it is, just stay away.

Seniors are senile, and in their addled state of mind are often incapable of comprehending the 14 good things about being old.

When a police car flashes its lights at you, you should pull over right away. Who knew??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lol if you use sites that have click bait articles. Just kill yourself.

That's GBS's solution to everything. If I killed myself the first time I encountered a minor problem, how would I kill myself to solve another, more serious problem later down the line?
Answer me that one, genius.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

I wish I could be a fraction as enthusiastic about anything as clickbait articles are about everything.

Just try this one simple trick...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Due to a loophole in most mortgage contracts, the bank can only collect on houses that are touching the ground. If you put your house up on blocks, you don't have to pay them! They're worried that if people find this out, everyone will do it and the economy will collapse because people are essentially getting their houses for free.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Summon the mouthless ones. They will take your pain away. The mouthless ones with silent voices speak, and in strange eons even the Dow may peak...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Just pay it off with another credit card! And when you need to pay off the second credit card, use the first one, which is now totally clean!
Infinite money!

It's because of this man: Frederick Washington. He lives at 1499 Winchell St. You know what to do.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

*high interest loans

him around picking up all the papers he keeps dropping. More like Warren Butterfingers if you ask me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Eddie is a flamboyant transvestite now.

Millions of tax return checks have been accidentally sent out without names in the "pay to the order of" part, rendering them completely useless! An estimated twenty thousand Americans are expected to lose their homes as a result.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

In the movie Sixteen Candles, if you actually count the number of candles on the titular cake, there are eighteen.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The tops of pound cakes are a no-no if you have high blood pressure. Avoid the tops of muffins, too, and the cheesy crust on top of casseroles. Don't get whipped cream on top of your sundae, either.
In fact, the top inch of most foods is the worst part for you, if you skim those off you should be fine.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The schools with the most "D" students get an "A+" from us ;)

If you agree to pose for an ad, they'll give you a 10% discount!

Vacuum the gunk out of your ears with our patented ear vacuum! (Warning: may cause severe eardrum ruptures and permanent deafness).

If you bite off huge chunks of ice as if you were eating an apple, you're going to damage your teeth.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

With an astounding IQ of 101, Ashton Kutcher is confirmed to be one of the smartest celebrities in all of Hollywood!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Once you turn 50, you're too old to crowd surf at raves. We're sorry, but we're only telling you this out of concern.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The lion returned the baby baboon to its mother so it could kill and eat them both at the same time.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

These idiots built a bridge up to the last ten feet or so before realizing the two ends didn't line up, in spite of the fact it would have been painfully obvious for hundreds of yards ahead of time! What bozos!

Poledancing!

Everyone at the steel mill is drunk on this poo poo because it's cheaper than moonshine. Accidents have skyrocketed! The steel industry expects to post record losses this year.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

#1: The baby orangutan.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

#1: the Two Headed Devil Dog.
Vets are ill equipped to treat the numerous spinal and digestive problems of this freakish mutant dog.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The buffalo rapes the man. At first I wanted to turn it off, but found myself strangely aroused by the scene. By the end of the video, I wanted to try it myself! I bet I could handle it, not like the bitch in the video who died.

We're feeding the Chinese our excess spinach. In return they send us tainted corn.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

And tiny, spotted homunculi living in your stomach that crawl out of your bellybutton.

Stage 1: swollen feet
stage 2: lesions on the neck and shoulders

#1: a wealthy white woman who dresses her daughter in a kind of silly outfit
Honorable mention: a bipolar alcoholic who regularly beats her toddler and locks him in the basement for days on end without food or water.

She got so drunk she passed out and someone took a picture of her panties! I think it's safe to say this is the worst thing that has ever happened to a drunk girl on spring break. Her life is like, totally over!

This horrible crab woman has legs for arms and arms for legs so she walks around like Sebulba from Star Wars, Episode I: the Phantom Menace. Own the extended edition on DVD and Blu Ray today!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

There are women out there who will have sex with you for money, so there's really no reason for you ever to go without sex. You can get one with a pretty face for cheap if she has boobs that flop down to her bellybutton.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

All from one convenient Chinese website!

You will need cosmetic surgery after you gently caress up your face with this corrosive goop. Even surgeons jaded by years of accident reconstruction will be horrified.

Throw your makeup in the garbage can, ladies; you won't want it anymore once you discover the magic of fried eggs. Put hot fried eggs on your face.

Bigamy can increase your household income by as much as 50% per additional spouse.

Ours is Mitt Romney, even though he's not a candidate.

Wheatgrass juice enemas three meals a day.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

This dog with the hosed up face really has its poo poo straight.

Once you turn 45 CARROTS WILL KILL YOU.

You could lose your house.

"I'm coming for the other 30%" threatens gun-wilding stockbroker.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Seeing this toddler drinking from a baby bottle really makes you realize how you're too old to still drink from one.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

momerath posted:

a complex and gruesome string of murders has plagued the entourage of once oiled heroes, launching a thorough but ultimately fruitless investigation

:rip: Andre the Giant.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Scientists are baffled by this mysterious alchemical phenomenon! What are the limits of this magical credit card's power? How does it define "textbook?" If a textbook is printed on lead, and a law is passed that decrees pizza can only be paid for in gold, will the credit card's powers magically adjust to transmute lead into the precious metal? If so, have we found a source of infinite, free energy (and gold)?
Only one thing is certain: he who possesses the card holds the reigns of the world in his hands. Already covetous nations plot against us. We must destroy them before they destroy us!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Long after the actual stars have grown cold, and all other matter has ceased to exist, these celebrities will still live, ageless and eternal, adrift in the primordial blackness. Long have they sought death, and tried by their own hand to end their interminable lives, but, like an ephemeral dream, death still eludes them. Even the small comfort of insanity is denied to them as they float endlessly through space in a living hell beyond imagining.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

For real though, what does "reverse mortgage" mean, do you like give the bank a bunch of money and let them live in your house until they pay it back or what

Yeah it sounds like a scam.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Patrick Dempsey lives in a literal holodeck in the middle of the woods. Be careful though because sometimes the safety protocols malfunction and all occupants are asphyxiated.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

That used to be a shag carpet, but not anymore! Now it's smooth as marble, all thanks to Ultra Shave!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Because he loved to get money.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Get this: clothes... for sharks.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Sep 8, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Just because a cabin is empty doesn't mean it's not still private property. Now he's facing a hefty trespassing fine!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

momerath posted:

the bubbly pop starlet reveals her controversial "1000 Years Of Tay" , an elaborate manifesto detailing her vehement desire for 1000 years of violent totalitarian rule over the human race; in her radical vision, subjects would be forced to don overalls bearing the face and name of their eternal judge, jury, and executioner

my new fav.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A certain German Fuhrer jumps up to the #2 spot!

And all in one convenient omelet!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Because you're haunted by nightmarish flashbacks to the beaches of the pacific theater?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"I'm on seventeen different medications. It gets so hard to keep track sometimes. Thank god for the app on my phone."

Real magic has returned to the world. The barriers between fiction and reality have begun tor crumble. This time we were fortunate that it was a Disney Princess. Who knows what the next transformation may bring...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

What kind of God would allow this? Do turtles have souls and a capacity for suffering? Do I?

No matter how much literal garbage they dump into your neighborhood, you will never be powerful enough to stop them and they will never face the consequences of their actions.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

We took this picture of Obama's reaction when we broke the news to him that he was the worst president.

Her engagement ring had fallen off 18 years ago!

After centuries of poverty, the forgotten secrets of making money have finally been returned to us!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

You keep sneaking away to play golf on the roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Almost all classic shows are available to stream and cable companies are an obsolete business model.

• Locked thread