Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

DJExile posted:

I have earthen clay one somewhere, hold on

Here we go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

JPrime posted:

I thought "hup" came from Revis stealing every pass?
That is the progenitor that I am referencing. Poor Brodney Pool :(

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

DJExile posted:

Here we go!

Yesss. Thanks!

I feel like every time I see this comic, it looks five years older.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Still powering through the uploading/tagging of these comics. I think I have something like 20 to go?

I'm only updating because I just ran across what I think is my favorite comic of all I've done:

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2013/12/23/a-very-detroit-christmas/

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

This probably exists already, but anyone remember that Laughing Colonial Guy meme that was popular like ten years ago? I need to see him in Pats colors.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Football Art.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
NRR gave me permission to post this.

It was titled "suck my dick fatass"

nrr PMd posted:

haha nah. you're ok. im just a heads up that im loving with you in the farthouse for my own amusement, waaayyyyyy more than to be a dick to you <3

its been way too long since we had a dumb feud because you haven't been posting stupid poo poo for like ever, rear end in a top hat. how dare you post regular, intelligent poo poo that I don't have a problem with! ugh. ive had to settle for calling ross out on being a baby, and every time I do that he cries about how im stalking him or something instead of actually forming an argument and defending his dumb idiot posts.

anyway,i left like three dolphins jokes in there as a present to you, and even used your recent catchprase! AND like, I totally drafted the dolphins D in my fantasy league so basically all of this equates to me hanging a gigantic picture of your dumb idiot face above my fireplace as some sort of shrine, and totally gets me off the hook for being an rear end in a top hat here at stupid oclock in the morning for being a dick to you in public. k? ok good talk.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Are you ever not drunk nrr

Why do you hate me so much, I don't get it. I am very nice

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Ross Angeles posted:

Are you ever not drunk nrr

He's a bartender in Philly, and if "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" has taught me anything...

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I need to find the one TMM that had a snuff film and... Rex Ryan, I want to say? Or Goodell? A snuff film was definitely involved.

Ah, here we go: http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/07/16/theis-wide-shut/

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Sep 9, 2015

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

nrr is the best poster in TFF with second place tied between BBP and Fancy rear end Ho (I think that's the FYAD Bills poster anyway)

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

nrr is the best poster in TFF with second place tied between BBP and Fancy rear end Ho (I think that's the FYAD Bills poster anyway)

Yeah, that's Fancy, but he doesn't really hang around here much anymore.

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I don't follow the Bills much, saw Rex Ryan got hired and said "yep, that's a lot of 6-10 in our future"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

I need to find the one TMM that had a snuff film and... Rex Ryan, I want to say? Or Goodell? A snuff film was definitely involved.

Ah, here we go: http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/07/16/theis-wide-shut/

Man, why did I ever change the thread title away from "Powerful Naked Friends"?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ah gently caress I meant to take out that Ross part. That wasn't cool of me

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Fancy rear end Ho hasn't been seen for like 3 years and is only remembered for the takedown of Decade of Spectacular Failure.

Ehud is the best poster

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Someone needs to convince Anne Frank Fanfiction to be a Texans fan.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
Finally done. All of the old TMM comics are now officially on FART. Feels good to see 'em all in one place again.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

For me it's a 3-way tie between BBP, nrr, and Sweet Thursday.

TMM, Ehud, and Febreeze always bring the goods, but for sheet 1-sentence post quality, it's hard to beat the above three.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Sep 9, 2015

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Toaster Beef posted:

Finally done. All of the old TMM comics are now officially on FART. Feels good to see 'em all in one place again.

This is the best news.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Febreeze posted:

Fancy rear end Ho hasn't been seen for like 3 years and is only remembered for the takedown of Decade of Spectacular Failure.

Ehud is the best poster

His effort posts for the 2 years surrounding that were also excellent.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

RIP wheez, the crown of best poster in TFF would have been yours.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

nrr posted:

its always fun to wake up in the morning and find out what you've posted

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
I don't think i've seen anyone as happy in real life as shady in this comic

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2013/12/09/how-we-got-shady-to-believe-again/

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Bort Bortles posted:

RIP wheez, the crown of best poster in TFF would have been yours.

:agreed:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Crunkjuice posted:

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2013/12/09/how-we-got-shady-to-believe-again/

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/09/10/much-mustard-calvin-johnsons-existential-crisis/

Man I fell down a deep hole...

Also this is how I imagine the Simmons negotiations went

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/09/25/much-mustard-never-bill-simmons/

Dexo fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Sep 9, 2015

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Toaster Beef posted:

:allears:

this is the fuckin best. welcome back, bud

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
NnnADAM was the best poster but Ehud is prob the best now.

Fancy tried too hard to recreate that one post and it just never worked.

All are better than me

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Febreeze posted:

:siren: This version of the Farthouse will start off with a new assignment. Tom Brady and the Patriots take on the Steelers in two days for the opener, and I want people to fart about the matchup. MSPaint, slam poetry, whatever. Make something about this matchup :siren:

Someone said it was looking like a thunderstorm for the game tomorrow and I've been working for 2 hours ever since on this POS:

Bonus thing I found: https://athleteinspace.wordpress.com/tag/ben-roethlisberger/

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I don't know if I have a favourite. I like you all a whole bunch

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
As my avatar suggests, these developments please me.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Febreeze posted:

Ehud is the best poster

Ahahaha I totally forgot about that one

Amazing, amazing

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Badfinger posted:

As my avatar suggests, these developments please me.

Also repping the TMM av. Glad it's relevant again :3:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Dango Bango posted:

Also repping the TMM av. Glad it's relevant again :3:

edit: fixed, thanks Magicpants

This will always be relevant:

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Sep 10, 2015

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Those posts reminded me wheez is gone and I got sad again.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
they must think belichick is taping them zing

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Crunkjuice posted:

That Cooper joke is the funniest goddamn thing and it's only in the first half of the comic. :allears: Easily my favorite one.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2013/08/16/at-least-you-dont-have-to-watch-the-highlight-reel/

This was one of my favorites mostly for the now missing tag "Eddie Robinson spinning forever in the abyss" or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:smith:

• Locked thread