Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Proud of my background joke here:
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-reason-julian-edelman-went-down/

Also, just got a good idea for my first post-Uproxx Logo set, and something I think we can all participate in, so I'll get to work on that and kick off the new thread with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

man, this guy is suuuuuper butthurt about how good the pats/brady are. nothing like piling on with racism jokes. super original.

You have some fans FeBreeze https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/6wropc/the_reason_julian_edelman_went_down/

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

man, this guy is suuuuuper butthurt about how good the pats/brady are. nothing like piling on with racism jokes. super original.

You have some fans FeBreeze https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/6wropc/the_reason_julian_edelman_went_down/

Is that Mel in the second response?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Is that Mel in the second response?

:stare: no...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
oh my god, Bellichick putting him down in the 4th panel.

And is that swick carting him off?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I didn't think so. "To each their own" isn't exactly a 'you' thing to say.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
This is like when I found out there is another Mel mudkiper on twitter

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out the racism before I realized he's complaining about the thing Febreeze wrote about white receivers and not the comic.

And apparently Chilichimp had the same thought or someone has stolen his name.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Few things amuse me more than how insecure Pats fans are

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBg99mH8pyA

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
:lol: I just noticed Brady as the GOAT

Also Fabreeze, are you going to do another Elite Money comic now that Stafford hit his payday, or are you content to let the last one serve as the finale for that particular running gag?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Surprised I even ended up on the Pats reddit, they hate me after i made delfategate comics

Not surprised some of them didnt realize all the white guy jokes were...you know...jokes.

I havent exactly been shy about my Pats bias, part of the #brand at this point

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Aug 29, 2017

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's always fascinating just how utterly humorless so many fans are when you make fun of their team

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Kalli posted:

It's always fascinating just how utterly humorless so many fans are when you make fun of their team

Ill still never get over being called an Eagles fanboy shithead by a Giants fan after I mocked the Giants. I wish I had saved that tweet every day.

Fandom is the worst. Ill always expect some people to not get it because they may not be familiar with my stuff, but so many are just straight dumbasses who take our tackle sport far too seriously.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Aug 29, 2017

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I had a fun time realizing the handle I used on twitter for 3 years was also the name of a brony shipper on YouTube.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I had your name first, fair is fair

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Can someone gif the 50 seconds mark of this video please? Its time for a new avatar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWY3vNC_MsU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

swickles posted:

Can someone gif the 50 seconds mark of this video please? Its time for a new avatar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWY3vNC_MsU

Something like this?

Edit: Slightly different cropping/quality

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Sep 3, 2017

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Something like this?

Edit: Slightly different cropping/quality

I love you.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I want to start a football podcast but I also don't know what to call it because nothing is funnier than Football and Rational Thoughts.

My cohost did not feel comfortable calling it White Fan's Burden

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I want to start a football podcast but I also don't know what to call it because nothing is funnier than Football and Rational Thoughts.

Illegal Use of Hams

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Careful, Truthful, Earnest

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
The Auction Block

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I legit laughed out loud, as the kids say, at this one so that's my non-emptyquote endorsement.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

From a Madden video on Kotaku:

https://i.imgur.com/DTj7Des.gifv

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

That looks like real life, and I'm not even talking about the graphics quality.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

race relations

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Alaois posted:

race relations

Proof?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Alaois posted:

race relations

That audio from the video of Gronk talking race relations is my alarm every morning.

It's so good.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Can someone make an avatar out of this?

Or, use this one and have the glasses float down without the text and I'll put that in the text below?

I realize this is a little more work than just cropping/resizing so I'll throw in a forums upgrade

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Mel Mudkiper posted:

got dang

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I did not know Febreeze's wife had a football for a head.

The more you know....

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The only thing more hilarious to me than salty Pats fans showing up in the comments is that somehow Febreeze summoned an unironic "the real problem is Communism" guy

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The only thing more hilarious to me than salty Pats fans showing up in the comments is that somehow Febreeze summoned an unironic "the real problem is Communism" guy

He didn't have to be summoned, Blindsite was always here.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

There ended up being a lot more. First time ive ever closed a comments section, it was getting ugly in there

Cant even make a comic with a quick diss at nazis without a shitstorm, 2017 blows

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

look at the bright side, if you piss off the nazis there wont be nazis reading your comic

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

no but seriously imagine being mad enough to write multiple paragraphs about the evils of communism in the comments section of a football comic

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Febreeze posted:

There ended up being a lot more. First time ive ever closed a comments section, it was getting ugly in there

Cant even make a comic with a quick diss at nazis without a shitstorm, 2017 blows

yesss embrace your hatred

gooood

i won't be happy until everyone hates everyone on the internet as much as i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

A lot of it was butthurt Trump folks angry I drew a MAGA hat on the one guy so therefore I was automatically calling all Trump supporters white supremacists and #notallTrumpsupporters apparently

Ironically i really wasnt calling all trump supporters white supremacists, i was just calling white supremacists trump supporters...which is like...fact.

• Locked thread