Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Toaster Beef posted:

When FART let me jump on board the number of completely useless one-time tags exploded

good :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
didn't recognize Romo without his backwards hat.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I'm glad you've forsaken your normalcool life to draw comics of football men

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Agreed big bob

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

MindlessHavok posted:

High Five

What do you think "exact opposite" means?

I think it means gently caress you, Havok. I think it means... go gently caress yourself. :colbert:

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Agreed big bob

Top Hats, I couldn't agree more with this. Toasterbeef is just out there having fun, in the best shape of his entire comic career. I'm excited to see what else he's got in store for us this season.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Chilichimp posted:

Top Hats, I couldn't agree more with this. Toasterbeef is just out there having fun, in the best shape of his entire comic career. I'm excited to see what else he's got in store for us this season.

quote:

2 minutes ago 2m Verified

BREAKING: @ToasterBeef has been linked to several artistic performances substances. #mustardgas #scandal

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

I think it means gently caress you, Havok. I think it means... go gently caress yourself. :colbert:

:sun:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've made a GDT :toxx: and I may need an avatar of Tomsula's face from this gif. Could someone help a brother out please?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I've made a GDT :toxx: and I may need an avatar of Tomsula's face from this gif. Could someone help a brother out please?

Perhaps not quite what you're looking for but my first thought is that he was trying to pull faces for some baby who's about to start crying

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Veni, Vidi, [Latin for "I just did a poopie"]

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Veni, Vidi, [Latin for "I just did a poopie"]

Veni, Vidi, Fece

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Veni, Vidi, Jimmy T.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Veni, Vidi, peepee

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
"Last year this man lived in a car."

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Ehud, I just uhhh submitted a thing to FART for your approval.

idk what it is, it just came out.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

nrr posted:

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2015/09/15/0-1-like-0-fun-witness/

:stonk:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Goofus and Gallant

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/marcus-mariota-and-jameis-winston/

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Why are the avatar pictures crooked it's driving me crazy

but also nailed it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahaha

hahaha smug/sassy Jameis at the end is great

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Made a start on a Tomsula GIF, but I have no loving clue how to optimize this down to 100k or whatever the avatar limit is. Help!

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I had to remove like 3/4ths of the frames and some colors but I got this

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

A day late but this owns

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Flipping the GIF and adding it at the end so it's a smooth loop would probably work well.

Edit also googly eyes

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

One of your better punchlines

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
nrr you're going to write one of those things regardless of each weeks outcome right?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Athanatos posted:

nrr you're going to write one of those things regardless of each weeks outcome right?

i have no idea. it started out as a simple post in N/V and then kind of grew and grew and i tried spraying water on in and then hitting it with a broom but nothing worked and before i knew it i was like hmmm maybe this is a bit much for this thread.

i made another long winded, similar, yet probably way more childish and dumb post in n/v a week or so ago and it just got ignored and lost p much

idk if that's an actual answer to your question or not

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Febreeze posted:

I had to remove like 3/4ths of the frames and some colors but I got this

Of course, knowing nothing about creating/resizing gifs, I spent about an hour or two at work trying to get it to 100kb to no avail. I should have known to just come to the Farthouse where the masters work. Was someone planning on taking that as an avatar? If not, I would love to rock Jimmy T.

This is what I ended up with for a gif, but its obviously 5x too big with all of the frames in.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

geez. i had an idea for another dumb song but turns out that like jazz greats are really loving complicated and difficult to replicate. who woulda thunk it, huh

idk whether to give up and start drinking, or keep pushing forward with this feeble attempt

and start drinking

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Couldn't get it down under 100 and still look Tomsula-good. Sorry :(

150kb

190kb

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Sep 16, 2015

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's hypnotic

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Watching his belly sag inside his jumpsuit is even more hypnotic.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I keep seeing Dabney Coleman.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Sorry wasn't paying attention doing coke with Jimmy, was this what you asked for?

Magicpants fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 16, 2015

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Magicpants posted:

Sorry wasn't paying attention doing coke with Jimmy, was this what you asked for?

Oh my god...it's more than I could have ever imagined. Can I steal this for my avatar? I will gladly buy you something SA related or donate to a charity of your choice.

Edit: Just realized that with the googly eyes, the eyebrows look cartoon-like. It keeps on giving.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 16, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

MrSargent posted:

Oh my god...it's more than I could have ever imagined. Can I steal this for my avatar?

Can you? Because I'm looking at your last attempt and...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

:thurman:

nrr posted:

Holy poo poo, Nrr.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Googly Eyes was a Dolphins thing you hacks

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Chichevache posted:

To be fair, I have never tried to change my avatar. I had the stupid newbie forever and then one day I noticed the broken URL that is still trying to point to that image. It might have happened when they changed the Stupid Newbie av? I am not sure but I certainly didn't do it.

Trying to think of some text to go with the AV. Maybe "The Face of the Franchise"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MrSargent posted:

To be fair, I have never tried to change my avatar. I had the stupid newbie forever and then one day I noticed the broken URL that is still trying to point to that image. It might have happened when they changed the Stupid Newbie av? I am not sure but I certainly didn't do it.

Trying to think of some text to go with the AV. Maybe "The Face of the Franchise"?

imo it looks cool as hell and you should keep it that way

• Locked thread