Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Cross posting from the chat thread, but since this is the place for creative types:

Trump is supposed to go to his Mar a Lago resort this weekend and there is a protest/march scheduled. Since its in my back yard, I think I will go, but I want a clever sign, maybe football related. Any suggestions? Was thinking of an Alex Smith tiny hands reference, but that seems lazy.

I feel like there is a joke about can't ban Sanu from the endzone, but I can't quite get there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Wasn't there a half-hearted attempt to call the Giants secondary the New York Pass Defense (NYPD).

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

Why beat a kid when you can do something simple like take away their amazon fire and then hug them after they calm down and explain why their behavior wasn't correct?

This is like when on reddit someone posts a Life Pro Tip thats like "tell your children why their behavior is wrong, take the time to educate your kids about their behaviour" and the every actual parent is like "haha, sure".

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Enjoy those 6 years.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Mina Kimes might have you beat Febreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSTxfH_jOYn/

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Kinda sad they didn't mention the doctor.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Just lol if you dont listen to your podcasts all day on 2.0x because you have too many to listen to in a timely manner

What app do you use for that?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HlCPkKUT8c

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

The difference between college and the NFL is that you root for a team in the NFL. In college football, I don't give a poo poo if the Gators win, but if Georgia or FSU lose in any fashion my week is loving made. Its not about wanting a team to win, its about wanting your rivals to lose and maybe even die horribly.

Now, if you are watching football for the actual play on the field, college is fun because of the sheer variety and sometimes batshit crazyness of the offenses and it works. Yes, there is talent disparity, but that is what makes it fun to watch. Watching a next level WR clown a bunch of guys is super fun. Yeah, it sucks when one team is blowing out another, but its super fun to watch 11 guys try to tackle Cam or Tebow or even Manziel and looking like they are on skates.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Like for example, I cannot stand baseball but if I have to watch it gently caress the Cards

NASCAR is arguably the best sport to hate watch

If NASCAR drives acted like pro wrestlers I would totally watch it.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

For people who can't figure out why ESPN shows spelling bees and other stuff they deem not a sport, you should probably check to see what ESPN actually stands for.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Gotta love some out of shape goon being the gatekeeper as to what is and what isn't a sport. Who loving cares if its classified as a sport. My personal definition separates out racing from sports, but who loving cares. Its not like being labeled a sport inherently gives an activity more or less value. Like racing of any kind requires a shot load of training, endurance, ability, etc. But I don't call it a sport, but I also don't put any value on that particular label. This is like the stupidest argument that has plagued me since high school and for some reason people feel very strongly and pretend that it matters if something is a sport or not.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Febreeze posted:

Wait what?

gently caress

What's another good place to host a podcast

Rss feed hosted on thedrawplay.com or is that too much bandwidth?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

That's not what they're actually called?

It's also not really a pun

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Youtube, just put it over some random art, or if you feel like doing it, put it over a Febreeze drawing of the subject.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

We need to start a campaign to make Febreeze the official illustrator of NFL player created political cartoons. Also, can someone post the carton of eggs?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Did anyone ever compile all the Manning forehead images into one?

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Can someone gif the 50 seconds mark of this video please? Its time for a new avatar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWY3vNC_MsU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Something like this?

Edit: Slightly different cropping/quality

I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles