Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Eli Wiggum posted:

You must have went to bed early because the Pats didn't look that dominant

Yeah it was the 2nd quarter when I left. Pats just scored another TD, Smith got sacked for a big loss, things didn't look good. I live on the east coast, This wasn't a Falcons game, and I have to wake up at 5:00 every day so I bailed. Also gently caress watching the pats.

Oh, I see Tyreek Hill and their rookie RB just loving went off.

I also distincly remember Christ Collingsworth saying something really stupid like, "you don't pull something like that off on Matt Patricians defense" and I laughed real, real loud. Looking at the score today I'm laughing all over again.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Sep 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lol who'd piss off for the red text Chili

I've had this red text since last season. I have no idea, I'm assuming an NCFS fan or someone I pissed off in the 'cord.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

Alex Smith kept the defense honest with his deep ball.

:stonk:

• Locked thread