Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
I don't think i've seen anyone as happy in real life as shady in this comic

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2013/12/09/how-we-got-shady-to-believe-again/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

swickles posted:

loving millennials.

Some of us watched poo poo like the goonies and owned a nirvana album while kurt cobain was still alive. We aren't all heathens.

Crunkjuice fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 12, 2015

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

I think we've all been outfarted http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/21/10807646/nfl-video-carolina-panthers-music-video

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Patrick Spens posted:

Wait, is that "Hook Em Horns" thing something that actually happened? People didn't make it up?

Yes it's made up. VY is criminally stupid, but that wonderlic is fake.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

"c" at the end gets me every time

It cracks me up too.

I can tell a story of a longhorn getting a 4 in a class as a final grade though. Cedric Benson took intro to piano (not an elective, but a freshman MUSIC MAJOR course), and somehow managed to get the one intro class taught by Martha Hilley, the coldest bitch of a professor I ever had. He of course didn't know this, and thought it would just be a blowoff elective class that fit into his schedule perfectly. Well Martha Hilley is awful, and gave absolutely 0 fucks that cedric was a super star football player and treated him like every other student she had. Cedric didn't realize this until after the final drop date of a class in which even the athletic program couldn't override that deadline, so he was stuck with it. He had no interest in learning piano, and as he had to display proficiency there weren't any nerds that could do his homework for him or tutor him. On his final exam, which was playing piano for Hilley, he played chopsticks with his two middle fingers because he hated her (justly so she's a coldhearted bitch) and walked out. She gave him a 25 on the final because he actually played a piece of music (in no way shape or form was the final), and ended up giving him a 4 as his final grade and flunked him. For reference, my final was chord progressions, two handed proficiency, and loving sight reading.

She told that story day one of class with pride.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

DJExile posted:

this owns so hard

It was by far the best way he could have gone out of that class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

I think the new art style could work with flashbacks or introspections, but the old art style is iconic.

• Locked thread