Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

There's a dumb show called Code Monkeys that stars the VA for master shake as some übergoon game dev. The first episode I watched I was pretty baked, and when fatass uttered one of his previous fantasy game titles, Gonad the Ballbarian, I laughed pretty drat hard and decided to change my SA name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

So if a pats fan wants the world's most annoying av, courtesy of the Boston thread:

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Do goatse with 5 rings instead of just the one

Time posted:

lmao this but name it GOAT, SEE?? With an arrow pointing up at it

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

issue a takedown notice lol

"but my skiiiin"

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

In my experience, all digital companies reliant on high volume article output are lovely rear end companies.

Also newspapers trying to compete in that arena. Quit another job a month ago because of really horrible behind-the-scenes bullshit, so I'm especially down about this kind of work rn

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't get why Pagano is there. There are many other enemies of Patriots' athletics. Rex Ryan with a pink slip would have been good.

I mean, he's the guy who took Harbaugh's whining to the league with the balls and whatnot after he got spanked p bad

e. f;b

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/08/04/indianapolis-colts-chuck-pagano-baltimore-ravens-deflategate/31137493/

quote:

Contained in a ream of documents released Tuesday as part of a series of exhibits in quarterback Tom Brady's federal case against the NFL, was an email from Colts equipment manager Sean Sullivan that confirms what many had long speculated: That the Ravens alerted the Colts to the fact that the New England Patriots were allegedly violating NFL rules in regards to game balls.

In an email to Ryan Grigson dated January 17 – one day before the Colts lost the AFC Championship Game in which the controversy began – Sullivan stated that Ravens assistant Jerry Rosburg called Pagano prior to the game to share concerns the Ravens had about their kicking balls during their divisional round loss to the Patriots one week earlier.

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Feb 16, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I feel for ya man, I really do

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I just got a job in my field after 10 months of poo poo spec and freelance work like 20 minutes ago

Buzz. Killed.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Pffft. Next thing you'll be telling us women shouldn't be separated from society during their periods.

the New Covenant supersedes the old one :angel:

according to current xtian practice/tradition, anyway

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 21, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

YOU CAN DO IT, HOTLANTA MOM!!! KICK CANCER'S loving rear end!!!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Oh hey, work wants me to start a podcast; got any advice?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Alaois posted:

tell them if they're planning on using the same advertising service nearly every other podcast uses you're going to blow your brains out so you don't have to shill NatureBox and all that poo poo

No ads, purely social stuff... unless there's an industry interview or some poo poo that's sponsored content. But that's far off in future land.

Febreeze posted:

You never truly realize how poorly you talk until you have to edit your own audio

get a good mic, try to avoid saying um and just let the silence sit a bit

I got an okay setup with a Telefunken M80 and a basic interface. I gave it a test go and it seems to do the trick okay. But uh, my voice... woof.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I'm told it's just that everyone hates their own voice, but I'm sure someone on Reddit will make me feel ridiculously insecure the same day I publish.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Hrm... these dudes need a pop filter.

I guess I don't mind the soundboards when it's actually appropriate, but the levels are a bit fucky and loud when people are talking.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Freakazoid_ posted:

I don't like podcasts but if they cut up their best material into short youtube clips I'll give 'em a listen.

That's honestly the way I want to go

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I dunno, I just figure that if you have a more informative or structured one you could at least link timestamps or something if you do something on YouTube

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

It's the exact amount of quality appropriate for Mitchell

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Am I seriously the only person who ever poked out the middle of a reeses cup first when they ate them? I thought everybody did that

Everybody did that

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Man I'm having a bizarre enough day as it is, I don't need feelings now too

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

a neat cape posted:

holy gently caress can baseball end

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

learn turkish and ask for bribes

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

A big flaming stink posted:

It appears to have attracted the entire homestuck crew...

welp

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

this is stupid

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

You left out the best one!

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I once got a rivals pun probation for "The Denver Fuckos"

That's not what they're actually called?

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I like the MSPAINT idea, just to be a dick I might do some more animations though

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

No, but I can't imagine it'd take me more than a few minutes to recreate.

Btw don't buy Lenovo Ultrabooks, they don't manage their heat, leading to their early demise.

e.

top:

Bottom:

single:

double:

quad:

stitching is gonna require some clone stamping at the edges because of his freaky fuckin' head, but there ya go

make it interesting and use the white space too, k?

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Aug 23, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Febreeze posted:

There ended up being a lot more. First time ive ever closed a comments section, it was getting ugly in there

Cant even make a comic with a quick diss at nazis without a shitstorm, 2017 blows

yesss embrace your hatred

gooood

i won't be happy until everyone hates everyone on the internet as much as i do

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

why be mad about being called something that's true? what weird fuckin' snowflakes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

yeah, they don't speak our language. they just don't listen to people who disagree.

you don't reason with the bully, you pants them and make fun of their micro-d in front of the whole class.

• Locked thread