Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Badfinger posted:

As my avatar suggests, these developments please me.

Also repping the TMM av. Glad it's relevant again :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

axeil posted:

I was inspired to FART by Chip Kelly's Wild Ride so I made a new avatar for myself.

Thanks to whoever made that Frank Gore photoshop back during Frank Gore's time as an Eagle.

You should have added a whammy from the old Press Your Luck show in there just for effect.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is the "Campell" in the final panel intentional?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Febreeze posted:

We ruined dabbing in like, a month. Good job america

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/america-gets-dabbing/

Much like everything else, it jumped the shark when old white people started doing it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Can someone avatar-ize this'un raaat'cheer?

I'm thinking just strip the last few frames out on repeat so there's no so much lateral motion.

<--- Join me with former Eagle coaches avs

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Duke Chin posted:

I gotta say, Febreeze - you really nailed Hogan's stupid face and weird cheekbones/profile on that Washington logo.

I'm kind of disappointed there wasn't a reference to Hogan having orange skin. Or "the skin of a hot dog", to quote It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Febreeze posted:

You are like the third person to suggest a new money fort comic for Brock, it's totally happening

not tomorrow though, already half done a Titans (!) comic

Just leave it half done and say your forgot about the Titans like everyone else.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Volkerball posted:

remember that family member that recorded loving everything their entire life and had a gigantic room full of vhs tapes with movie names written on the side in sharpie? lol

My aunt and uncle had an entire shelf full of VHS tapes with HBO movies recorded on them. I don't know how my cousins didn't get caught since several tapes were stopped at nude scenes :v:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Febreeze posted:

I'm more proud of the pun in the first panel's background than I am in most things I do

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/josh-gordon-meets-his-end/

The abstract panels really work for this comic. The coloring work is top notch as well.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sam bradford lmao posted:

Fight for the rights of every man

Exactly what I thought when I read that post :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goddamn. I just changed my avatar from a TMM gif last night and the second-to-last panel is amazing. I love the hands on the head guy(?)

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"Try Hard IPA" is such a great joke :allears:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TheChirurgeon posted:

I'm making avatars. Probably like 10 of them. Maybe more. Who wants one?

Not sure how many of the last requests were serious, but I need a new av and will take a Von Miller one please (or another Bronco of your choice if you have one you'd like to draw).

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

TheChirurgeon posted:

Boom, done! Huge pain in the rear end, and an old joke, and anime as gently caress, but I'm very happy with the result. Enjoy!

IT'S OVER FIVE THOUSAAAAAAND

This is incredbile :aaa:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

swickles posted:

Cross posting from the chat thread, but since this is the place for creative types:

Trump is supposed to go to his Mar a Lago resort this weekend and there is a protest/march scheduled. Since its in my back yard, I think I will go, but I want a clever sign, maybe football related. Any suggestions? Was thinking of an Alex Smith tiny hands reference, but that seems lazy.

I feel like there is a joke about can't ban Sanu from the endzone, but I can't quite get there.

"Impeach Goodell"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

I just can't get into that whole story. It just keeps boring me enough to click away

I've skipped a few of the long text dialogue sections. But the videos are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I went to a bar for the USMNT friendly against Ghana. I asked them to turn it to ESPN before soccer coverage started and drone flying was on. Talk about being embarrassed.

• Locked thread